So I awoke to unbelievable winds this morning and I was like...****. I saw the weather channel and it said that it was 14 degrees outside and it felt like -3 with the wind chill. Me and my brother ran out to his beamer cause he drives me to school and we noticed that the locks on both doors were frozen solid. So we went inside and my mom told us to take her piece o' ****e van. The only problem was that my sisters car was blocking it. So we went out to move her car and both her locks were frozen also. At this point, we went back inside to ponder on some ideas. I then took the keys, went outside, punched the door, put the keys in and cranked the lock. It was a success. So I went inside and told my brother to move her car and that I'd start the van in the mean time. We left and picked up his friend. We were very late at this point. Once we had left, we pulled up to a corner and went to turn. We waited until the cars stopped coming and we accelerated. The problem with the van though is that it is front wheel drive and only one tire spins, and we were on a patch of ice, so we preceded to burn out. After some awesome peeling of rubber, we took off. We got to school and realized that a friend of ours had left his car running in the parking lot and had gone to class. We're like what a dumb ass. So we went to shut it off and realized that it was locked. So we went to the office and told them of the problem. I got separated from my bro at this point and had to go to class. Then I took a test in that class.

So pit, how crazy was your morning?

tl;dr: My brothers locks were frozen, my sisters locks were frozen, we were like...****, our van burned out, a friend of ours abandoned his car while it was running, we were late, then I took a test.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
My morning had paragraphs, how bizzare.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
Dude mine was crazy too. I work at an egg farm in the processing plant, and I had to take a shift where all the eggs come down on a conveyor belt and I pick out the broken ones. Well along with all the eggs came a full chicken skull covered in yolk, it was ****in sick. Then, I go home after work and I'm locked out, so I got to my friend's for like five hours waiting for my mom to get home. So when she gets home I leave my friends house and my truck breaks down right in the middle of the street. And its super ****in ultra cold out.
Gir vs. Wild :a man with foreskin is like a mule with a spinning wheel, nobody knows how he got it, and danged if he knows how to use it
My sister's car was completely buried from top to bottom with snow.

You couldn't see the car at all.

They woke me up out of bed so I could shovel the entire driveway so she could go to work.

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by Callicut
Dude mine was crazy too. I work at an egg farm in the processing plant, and I had to take a shift where all the eggs come down on a conveyor belt and I pick out the broken ones. Well along with all the eggs came a full chicken skull covered in yolk, it was ****in sick. Then, I go home after work and I'm locked out, so I got to my friend's for like five hours waiting for my mom to get home. So when she gets home I leave my friends house and my truck breaks down right in the middle of the street. And its super ****in ultra cold out.

Wow...that sucks.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
your still in school? i got out on friday. i just got up..
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
I woke up kindly at 10, ate some breakfast and watched goldeneye on tv. It was a great morning
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by Gargantuan
My sister's car was completely buried from top to bottom with snow.

You couldn't see the car at all.

They woke me up out of bed so I could shovel the entire driveway so she could go to work.

pffff....women
Quote by RU Experienced?
Quote by AcousticSlayer
No more cry baby threads.

Yes more.
Quote by RU Experienced?
We got out of school today.

Hurray!
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.