Page 1 of 3
Some people are just dildos
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
yeah I've been told if someone is in a serious car accident not to even touch them for exactly this reason.
no, that would give them a purpose. some people are like alcohol-free beer. un-needed, un-wanted and always causing problems.
It was a little silly of the person to assume that the car was going to explode. Seriously, I think we have a case of too many movies being watched here. But the woman shouldn't be able to sue. Honestly I'd like to see what the cause of the initial accident was.
Wow, seriously? If I ever see someone trapped in a burning car I'm going to make sure I get them to sign a waver in triplicate stating that I am in no way liable for any injuries the victim obtains during my rescue operation.
Jake you should be a news reader one day, you obvisously love sharing these kinda things

And that 'stupid bint' comment will go over fantastic live on air.
It's not the worst i've heard though, i remember hearing about a man sueing McDonalds for making him fat, and a woman who threw her drink at a waiter in a restaurant, slipped up on the drink and then sued the restaurant.

Oh and thanks aaciseric
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Union Jake, I liked your other thread better.

If you're gonna poke fun at least be witty about it. Plus it's probably time people moved on, the jokes are getting pretty stale.
Typical woman
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

ooh, that was pretty much Fail.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

Stop that. Stop quoting yourself and being annoying.

Get out of the Pit.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
I heard the best treatment for car crash victims is to watch the prestige with all their friends, but I suppose it's personal choice
Quote by CLVPX
I heard the best treatment for car crash victims is to watch the prestige with all their friends, but I suppose it's personal choice

And I heard the best treatment for bad overdone jokes is to shut the f*ck up, but I suppose it's personal choice.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Union Jake
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/blog/editors_corner/article/9758/

Her friend pulled her free from the wreckage of a car crash, incase the wreck exploded. Now she's blaming her friend for paralysing her during the rescue and is suing her.

Stupid bint.

What an inconsiderate person... maybe the friend should've not saved her, but then the family would sue for that reason
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by DirtyMakik
And I heard the best treatment for bad overdone jokes is to shut the f*ck up, but I suppose it's personal choice.

+1
Quote by DirtyMakik

I never got that joke in the first place. Is there something I'm missing?
Was the wreckage in serious danger of exploding?
The first thing I've always been told about first aid is to never ever ever move someone who's been in an accident like that because you can paralyse them.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
that's pretty f***ed up but........if you think about it........she got sued for rescuing her and she would have got sued if she didnt...........either way she was just s.o.l.
She ran into a lamppost at 45mph. How on earth did he manage to pull her out of a fender bender in a way that actually paralyzed her? Sounds like grounds for a lawsuit to me.
She should sue her for everything she has. Take a first aid class, one of the main points they say time and again is dont move the person. Stabilize breathing and stop bleeding and wait for someone who knows what they are doing to arive. Why do they say you should do this? SO YOU DON'T PARALYZE SOMEONE. You don't drag someone that even has a chance at having a neck injury.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
This is where the law gets retarded, sure it does alot of good but when you can sue someone for trying to save you, thats just retarded.
Quote by MadClownDisease
She could've got some tips about escaping dangerous situations like a car crash from "The Prestige".

I'm so lost.

*sigh*

Fuck my life...
Quote by happytimeharry
I'm so lost.

*sigh*

Fuck my life...

he made a thread about masturbating with his friends and it involved the prestige. Can't remember original threads name.
Quote by happytimeharry
I'm so lost.

*sigh*

Fuck my life...

You're better off not knowing. it got old weeks ago.
to be honest, she shouldn't have done it, cars rarely explode/catch fire, and chances are that in moving her she did damage the spinal column. So, to be honest, due largely to lack of public education, that woman is to blame, she shouldn't be sued though.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
My friend and I were talking about this just this morning. Yes, she's paralyzed. But she's not DEAD. I mean, that guy was no trained paramedic but come on.
Quote by Boogie Man
to be honest, she shouldn't have done it, cars rarely explode/catch fire, and chances are that in moving her she did damage the spinal column. So, to be honest, due largely to lack of public education, that woman is to blame, she shouldn't be sued though.

I agree with this. I mean I feel bad for her and she did do something wrong, but it's not like she was purposefully doing it, it wasn't negligence either so.
Page 1 of 3