So i'm on break from school and it's been going great but I've run out of things to do.
I hate feel like I'm wasting time (watching tv, playing video games) which is pretty much what I've done the last couple days. So I'm asking you all what I should do with my time.

I don't really want answers like fap, rape, play guitar, or typical pit things. (cause i've already done all that, excluding rape)
I need some suggestions too.

It's raining too so no one want to hang out.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Just go chill with your friends,and tbh i don't think what you're doing now is all that bad.
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.
Quote by Union Jake
Just go chill with your friends,and tbh i don't think what you're doing now is all that bad.

this, except i'd suggest seeing a movie. maybe the prestige. i hear that one is good.
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

sigged (thanks ^^)
Quote by lockedandlogan

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Repaint an old guitar?
That's what I'm working on when I get bored.

Draw, paint, write a story? I dunno.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
not really waisting your time if ya got sometime off of school and you just hanging around....but paintball can be wicked fun try that
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by Babbs
this, except i'd suggest seeing a movie. maybe the prestige. i hear that one is good.

dont you know that no matter what anyone does, we're all wasting time?
Well Enough Alone
write an essay that you think will come in handy sometime.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
You're just mad cause he got to your joke first

<_<

>_>

... Quiet you. Or should I say 'quiet CHU' ... no? ...
Write a song, draw something, think of a story you could write, work through next chapter in some school work, tidy up, organise your things better...

Lots of productive things that you could do. You wont ever run out if you reaaally want to do them.
don't let the forest grow over the path you came here by
Quote by Lordofthepies
Write a song, draw something, think of a story you could write, work through next chapter in some school work, tidy up, organise your things better...

Lots of productive things that you could do. You wont ever run out if you reaaally want to do them.

I say gain Lord like power over every pie, from Pukka to Mince, so that you can steal this mans classic literature based spoof title, sounds like time well spent to me.
Quote by Limabean231
So i'm on break from school and it's been going great but I've run out of things to do.
I hate feel like I'm wasting time (watching tv, playing video games) which is pretty much what I've done the last couple days. So I'm asking you all what I should do with my time.

I don't really want answers like fap, rape, play guitar, or typical pit things. (cause i've already done all that, excluding rape)

if i knew i wouldn't be here

also, try rape