Does anyone else here like W.A.S.P? Personally I think they were a great band back in their 80's hayday.
Proud owner of a Les Paul
Yes they were the diamond in the crap that eventually became glam/hair metal, after about 86-87 all the bands became way too pop driven.

Wild Child FTW!
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
not particulary a fan of the band just love the name W.A.S.P or We Are Sexual Perverts to those who dont know haha
long live the name of Michael Schenker the god of the 80s rock
Awesome band on record and live. My favorite album is ''The Crimson Idol'' from 1992, perhaps the greatest concept album ever made.
W.A.S.P. is amazing they have so many great songs. Definatley one of the best hair metal bands up there with Dokken and Whitesnake.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
Quote by misfitsramones
alexi laiho does....

Quote by megadeth rule
how do you trip on acid? was your shoelace untied?

Quote by perry589
Mikko, you remind me of a clogged up toilet. You're the poo that won't go away.
I like a few albums but never really got into them. Perhaps I should give those albums a few more spins
A samurai once asked Zen Master Hakuin where he would go after he died. Hakuin answered 'How am I supposed to know?'
'How do you not know? You're a Zen master!' exclaimed the samurai.
'Yes, but not a dead one,' Hakuin answered.
Hell yea! wasp is amazing! I think crimson idol is my favorite song too. I love the tone on his guitar solos. It reminds me of Pink Floyd's comfortably numb solo oddly enough, but i love it!