I've heard that many epiphones have high or uneven frets. Would it be a good idea to have them done in addition to getting the guitar set up? How much would this cost?
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
High frets arent necessarily a bad thing. They will take more time to wear down and gives a half-scalloped feel. And that is a lie anyway. At least with my Epi, and all the Epis ive tested and heard about have been great. I dont think you should worry.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
It's not a bad idea, but if you check the guitar before buying it you will see if it has decent fretwork or not. Either way, some grinding down of upper frets will allow you to have a lower action with no buzz when set up properly.
You can get em leveled. But go to the store and pick the best playing one to begin with. Replacing all the frets is 200$, more on a neck with binding.
I'm not looking for a new guitar, i'm looking to get my current guitar, an Epi LP, set up. My friend also got a fret job done with his set up, costing a total of around $100, and i was wondering if it was worth it and if it would help with my retarded amount of fret buzz.
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Some epis play good some dont. So if you have the action sky high and ahve made all the adjustments possible. Then may be just the thing you need. My standard model wasnt to bad factory my LP100 was really bad.