... and i want to know were i can get a cable like them, were its like, wireless rlly, u guys know what im talkin bout?
guitar center. Crappy ones with limited range are under $200, $200 and up is where they become good

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Search/Default.aspx?src=wireless&Search.x=0&Search.y=0&Search=Go
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
I know what you're talking about, but isn't it a little pointless?

Or are you going to gig on a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE stage
I say if he wants it get it... The same thing was said about wireless remotes when they came out and god knows we cant live without them now. I've debated buying one before and I dont gig, but thats because I hate cables and have a tendency to step on the chord atleast 5+ times a night. If I ever went on stage it would be must have. Also knew a guy that practiced the same way be played on stage. He used to run around, jump off stuff and so on. So ya never know.

But I do agree if its for bedroom use its a bit of a stretch especially if there is no need for it.
I hate when people say you only need them if your playing a huge stage. I use it for medium gigs, and i would die without it. Cables get in the way, you can trip on them if your not looking, and they can get caught on stuff.

Wireless ftw.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
i was wondering because i step on my cord....ALOT and its getting annoying, im not planing on buying one in like a month, in like a year or so maybe (or if i start actually playing at MORE PLACES WERE I CAN JUMP AND PERFORM HOW I WANT TO, DAMN CHATHOLIC SCHOOLS) , if i stop stepping on my cord
Last edited by bucketheadbukut at Dec 22, 2008,
Exactly, If you feel you would be better of with wireless, get it. Dont listen to people who say it's a waste of money, because I know how you feel. Cables suck live.

I recommend the Line 6 X2 Wireless product line, its pretty much all the rage these days.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by bucketheadbukut
i was wondering because i step on my cord....ALOT and its getting annoying, im not planing on buying one in like a month, in like a year or so maybe, if i stop stepping on my cord

Well you have a need man, so I say go for it. Thats why I was debating on getting one. I've destroyed a couple of chords doing that and thats one reason I wont purchase expensive chords. So if your cant stop from stepping on them its not worth the risk to the cable, guitar or you tripping and slamming your head into a desk...
I never step on my cord because I run the cord through my strap (idk if that makes sense). Idk, I've never really liked using wireless systems.
I have line-6 x2 xds95 and think it is great, pretty cheap too. I use it at band rehearsal so i or other bandmates don't step on my lead and so i can interact with others without taggling up leads or ripping the cables out. We dont gig yet but will once we write a few more originals.
Others may just call me a wanker..
Quote by bjovi400
guitar center. Crappy ones with limited range are under $200, $200 and up is where they become good

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Search/Default.aspx?src=wireless&Search.x=0&Search.y=0&Search=Go

try $750 is when they start becoming good. I personally wouldn't buy a wireless under that price.
My band.
www.myspace.com/bransonny

My gear.
Marshall: JCM800 2205, 6100, 1960AV
H&K: Triamp MKII, Duotone
Mesa: Recto recording pre, 212
2 Avatar 412 (v30's)
Gibson: LP std, SG std, SG goth, SG spec
G&L ASAT classic
Martin DC-16GTE
you could get a 'coil cord' that stretches...then you can got pretty much wherever. I wouldn't get it, but if you want one...get it?
Quote by Mister.Y
Well, The Lion Sleeps Tonight is still a bit popular... I mean, cmon...

awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe...

"I'll See You In The Next World, and Don't Be Late"
al112987, i do the same thing. works like a charm. for those of you who don't know what he's talking about, you bring the cable from behind you, between the strap and guitar, and then into the jack. that way, the cable gets pinched between the strap and the guitar body, right next to the strap button, and there's no way you can step on it and ruin your cable/jack.
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Special
Fender Koa Stratocaster
Korg Pitchblack
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Wah
BBE Boosta Grande
Fulltone OCD v4
EHX Russian Big Muff Pi
Vox Night Train
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Marshall Class 5
Quote by rtmilster
al112987, i do the same thing. works like a charm. for those of you who don't know what he's talking about, you bring the cable from behind you, between the strap and guitar, and then into the jack. that way, the cable gets pinched between the strap and the guitar body, right next to the strap button, and there's no way you can step on it and ruin your cable/jack.

Pic?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by al112987
I never step on my cord because I run the cord through my strap (idk if that makes sense). Idk, I've never really liked using wireless systems.

I do that as well and still step on the chord
Quote by Ddjembe Mutombo
try $750 is when they start becoming good. I personally wouldn't buy a wireless under that price.

THIS

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
sorry man, i don't have a camera so i can't really show you. however, here's a link to a pic of our rhythm guitarist/singer playing with his other band. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=211154866&albumID=1258651&imageID=16100911
he's got a good bit of slack in it.
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Special
Fender Koa Stratocaster
Korg Pitchblack
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Wah
BBE Boosta Grande
Fulltone OCD v4
EHX Russian Big Muff Pi
Vox Night Train
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Marshall Class 5
Quote by rtmilster

I thought this was common knowledge?
I do this, and then I ducktape the other end to my pedal board at live shows. Thus when I moving around a lot I have some buffers to go through before breaking the cable. The only problem I have is how I usually turn in one direction, thus my cable gets all wound up.
My band.
www.myspace.com/bransonny

My gear.
Marshall: JCM800 2205, 6100, 1960AV
H&K: Triamp MKII, Duotone
Mesa: Recto recording pre, 212
2 Avatar 412 (v30's)
Gibson: LP std, SG std, SG goth, SG spec
G&L ASAT classic
Martin DC-16GTE
found a camera.
Attachments: