Its alright for a SS. My friend has one that he plays his SG through and it sounds great. You should try it first to see if you like the tone
I leik music
It's actually called a SuperChamp 'XD'?

lol!
Phrases Label
The Bohemes
---
The White Strat w/Dimebucker
Tokai Explorer Korina
Ibanez RG570 Purple Neon
Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Ebony
Fender Telecaster Apple Red
Dano '59 Burgundy
Ibanez Artcore AM-73
Quote by col50
Its alright for a SS. My friend has one that he plays his SG through and it sounds great. You should try it first to see if you like the tone

the closest guitar store that carries them is a couple of hours away. Our local guitar store doesnt have anything but Fender amps lol.

^ and yah, it is lmao
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Quote by RabbidWolf
the closest guitar store that carries them is a couple of hours away. Our local guitar store doesnt have anything but Fender amps lol.

^ and yah, it is lmao

If your trading with someone locally you should ask them if you can try it out first. Unless your trading over the interwebz. Either way you shouldnt get an amp without trying it out first because it might not have the tone you want and you might regret it
I leik music
Quote by col50
If your trading with someone locally you should ask them if you can try it out first. Unless your trading over the interwebz. Either way you shouldnt get an amp without trying it out first because it might not have the tone you want and you might regret it

your right, i might take that couple hour trip to go try one out. and yah its over the interwebz.
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"