Page 1 of 3
Pretty straightforward, I play classic rock because it makes me reminesce (sp?) and I play blues to express meself. I didn't searchbar, so if it's been done, I'll just delete this thing.

Insanedit: I was really trying to get at the real purpose of what got you yo play the kind of music, i.e. artists, specific songs, albums, or experiences...
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Last edited by Insanitydenied at Dec 22, 2008,
Quote by imdeth
I play metal because I'm fat and heavy.

Fat + Heavy = Metal. Same here.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I play what I play because it gives me emotional and artistic expression. I really don't like to pick a genre because I play a great deal of everything. From Bob Dylan to Slipknot. Steve Miller to Black Sabbath. Everything you could Imagine.
Because I like it.

/obvious.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Shred guitar/Metal/Thrash metal/Death metal

because its feels good, and i love it, i play a bit of classical too, its quite relaxing
I play anything upbeat and with alot of energy..cause I just find it generally funner to play.

That and modern day metal because I like the tone and the solos are usually better..
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Praise and worship.

As a Christian I believe that music is part of worship. I love bass and so I offered my talents as a bassist to my church.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Praise and worship.

As a Christian I believe that music is part of worship. I love bass and so I offered my talents as a bassist to my church.

+1 except i play guitar.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Quote by Ed Hunter
Because I like it.

/obvious.

Way to ruin things But the question is really WHY you like to play it.
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
I play metal because I listen to metal.
I play blues because I listen to blues.
I play rock because I listen to rock.
I play Classical guitar because my school has a class and my teacher also teaches music theory in the class.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
I play whatever sounds good.
Because i think it sounds good.

Same, I smash things...
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
i play pop punk , blink 182 stuff especially.cuz i like to entertain people just like they done.i like funny jokes like they done. and i love the songs they done.so this means that i can't live without them and their music.
Rock/Metal stuff because its fun and I like to write songs and jazz because it's challenging and really helps to improve my overall musicality(which is fun, too).
Why not listen to my songs on my profile?
reggae, just because you cant play it and be unhappy. its so uplifting and peaceful, but then you can slide into more of a trippy side in a solo or something. the whole genre is tits
I got my own life to live,
I'm the one that's going to die
when its time for me to die.
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
-Jimi Hendrix, If 6 was 9
Quote by Ed Hunter
Because I like it.

/obvious.

that and...

nothing else
I play metal, hard rock, and grunge because they get my blood pumping. I love putting on distortion on my guitar and speed picking like a maniac. I am still developing my sound, but metal is what I plan on playing for the rest of my life.
I play Pop to get some pussy
I play Rock because everyone does
I play Blues to feed my soul
I play Metal to annoy my neighbors
I play Classical to learn the theory
I play with your mom to f%ck her later
I play Hard Rock because it sounds sweet, not something that most people play anymore, and is fun to play.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

I play metal because I...like playing metal? I also play prog and ska every once in a while too.
Quote by brian_donkey000
I play Pop to get some pussy
I play Rock because everyone does
I play Blues to feed my soul
I play Metal to annoy my neighbors
I play Classical to learn the theory
I play with your mom to f%ck her later

If you saw my mother, you'd take that back... *shiver*
Quote by diofan88
Quote by Insanitydenied
Why do you play the genre you play?

Because I like the genre. and I play genre(s).
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by Insanitydenied
If you saw my mother, you'd take that back... *shiver*

at least you're honest of assuming she's ugly
I play alternative rock because it is fairly simple and accessible to many people, yet there is still room to show of skill at the instrument. You can still convey many emotions without making the song 6-8 minutes long. Its sound keeps up with the times, and makes me feel like the teenager that I am.
Play so many genres, I have trouble choosing one, I'm afraid I'll end up like Zappa.
i play punk because its fun to play and its simple and you dont have to have any skill in order to do so
but when i want challenge i play metal
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
I play punk 'cause it's pretty damned fun

EDIT: HOLY ****ING WEIRD ^
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
I play alt-goth and noise rock cos it's what sounds good to me. It's dark, sexy and pretty cool. But I like busting out some punk and glam stuff every now and again cos it's what I started out listening to.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by eggo_boi_15
Because I like the genre. and I play genre(s).

A little more specific, friend?
Quote by diofan88
Page 1 of 3