I had the guitar I was gonna buy all planned out,

Fender telecaster brown sunburst left handed mim

But I decided i would leave it to the last minute to buy...
Now all of the 2008 stock has gone and im left with the £70 more expensive 2009 stock.

I mean its not even 2009 yet.

I well ****ed up :/
Ah well it just means i wont get it on christmas day and i have to work a bit more.
Dunno why im posting on here, I guess I just need to vent. And I suppose this might make people feel a little bit better about themselves haha )))
x
sucks for you. see what you get for procrastinating? don't worry, i would've totally done the same thing
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Any planned guitar purchasing getting ****ed up is always sucks.I've had a few go wrong and it ruins everything haha.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

yeah, that sometimes happens. hold out for a while, though, if the credit crunch bites a bit more they could fall again- unless you just happen to get a good deal on something, it's probably the worst possible time to buy at the moment, cos the UK's economy is crashing, but the rest of the world's will probably crash before long too, which should (hopefully) help our exchange rate a little.

could be wrong, though, i'm no economist.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
haha thanks for the sympathy guys, and i had a bit of a look around but no look everywhere seems to just be discontinueing (spelling?)

I would probably be easier If I were right-handed too lol

Our crashing economy is a bit of a morbid way to look at it haha but it could happen
Happened to me. Wanted an Agile Reaper Black Chancery, none in stock. Just ordered the Custom, and then not long after the Chancery was back in stock. Not only that, but it didn't have the cross inlays. Go me.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
ooh raised my hopes, then dashed them expertly. Nah oni messin cheers for trying to help man appreciate it
yeah thats what i thought, they cant just not be available anymore. There be loads in warehouses store houses or whatever. I'll keep gooseyin around
pwnt.
Hack up her body, put it in plastic bags, and dump it in the woods. This will get you a laugh 9 times out of 10.

So, how are your iPods and your games, and your $200 jeans this Christmas. I got a ceramic horse.

Exo M6

OWNED
Good luck with that. Found my christmas guitar on craigs list... maybe some rich punk wants to sell his old '08?
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

if it makes you feel any better, the UPS man was supposed to deliver my case AND speaker today, but he only brought the case.
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Special
Fender Koa Stratocaster
Korg Pitchblack
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Wah
BBE Boosta Grande
Fulltone OCD v4
EHX Russian Big Muff Pi
Vox Night Train
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Marshall Class 5
Quote by bowlerhatlizard