im getting one of those beauties for christmas, i've finally saved up enough.

forgive me but originally i was oging to get an epipone triggerman, then an ahston ga100 212, then a marshall avt50x then a fedner frontman ....

and then i played through a Orange Tiny Terror combo which for only $180 more than the marshall avt50 (marshall is AU$800 and the TT is AU$980 brought down from AU$1100 or something) which absolutely smashed the competition and locked in that was the amp for me

all tube combo amp, 15watt, bloody powerful, switches from 7 - 15watt. ONLY THREE KNOBS ??? Volume, Tone and Gain. Believe me out of these knobs you can achieve sooooo many great sounds. I LOVE this amp

What do you guys think of this Orange colored Terror
Quote by Fred1000000
Retards are God's way of telling you you could be worse off, AND entertaining you at the same time!
It's amazing, so amazing so I considered selling my jcm800 for it....

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Eh... not the biggest fan to be honest. I think it's a tad overrated. The first time I tried one when they first came out I thought it was really cool, but really it doesn't really sound all that great imo. I mean it's a cool little amp, but I think there are definitely better options for the price.
Last edited by al112987 at Dec 22, 2008,
Quote by Chrisiphone
It's amazing, so amazing so I considered selling my jcm800 for it....

thats kinda stupid
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Its a pretty good amp, but to get some real good sounds you have to kinda crank it which is kinda hard if other people/neighbors are home. I love mine though
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
thats kinda stupid

Not really, the jcm is VERY VERY VERY loud and the Tiny Terror was suitable for my needs.

Just need to order and ship an attenuator over

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
i love this amp for jamming at home, its perfect for that stuff, get a OD pedal if your doing metal to make it even more metal.
also, what cab are you running though, cause with the tiny terror, or any small wattage tube amps, the cab can make or break its sound alot.
Quote by convictionless
i love this amp for jamming at home, its perfect for that stuff, get a OD pedal if your doing metal to make it even more metal.
also, what cab are you running though, cause with the tiny terror, or any small wattage tube amps, the cab can make or break its sound alot.

nar i bought the combo man, not the head
Quote by Fred1000000
Retards are God's way of telling you you could be worse off, AND entertaining you at the same time!
$1000?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

im seriously shocked

you guys get hit hard on pricing

sweeeeeeet amp though.

reccomended settings: 10, 10, 10
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.