I have found my signature tone on my dad's old Ampeg Gemini 1x12 from '68.

I would use that for gigs, but I'm afraid someone would steal it.

So, if I want the same quality, sound, and tone, what should my price range be?

I was thinking maybe $700-$1000. Would I be right in assuming this?

If not, what would be a good price range?

If I am right, these are some amps I'm willing to try:

Vox
Kustom (36 Coupe)
Ampeg (Jet 20, but noone carries any in town, so therefore I cant try it. Otherwise I would)

Any others you can think of? (No obscure brands, only stuff a small town would have)
maybe some sort of fender amp? just a thought
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
Are you serious?

Don't ever leave your house, ever. Someone may kill you out of nowhere. You shouldn't sleep either, you could asphyxiate and die and you wouldn't even know it.

Use the Gemini.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Someone would be just as likely to steal those amps as the gemini. Actually, and don't take offense, those older ampegs look kind of cheap so maybe that would deter theft? They're great amps, I've played an old rocket and I've never really heard an amp that sounds quite the same.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by xwearesinking
Are you serious?

Don't ever leave your house, ever. Someone may kill you out of nowhere. You shouldn't sleep either, you could asphyxiate and die and you wouldn't even know it.

Use the Gemini.

Yeah, i'd use the Gemini. Unless your dad has a big problem with you gigging with his amp.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
More than the amp is worth, nothing really sounds like an ampeg except an ampeg. It's a unique tone IMO. Also, there isn't really more of a risk of theft with that amp than any other amp.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Ampeg J-20 is about as close as your gonna get. $849.99

An all-tube, hand-wired rocket-ride to vintage guitar tone.
The J-20 Jet tube guitar amp is a retro-styled sweetheart of a combo amp highly evocative of the '60s in attitude and tone. Part of Ampeg's Diamond Blue Lead Series, this all-tube amplifier is the product of Ampeg's tone-obsessed engineering staff who came up with the no-compromise design of the 20-watt, point-to-point wired J-20 combo.

The J-20 boasts three 12AX7 preamp section tubes and a dual 6V6 Class AB output stage. The result of all this "inner tubing" is a guitar combo with controllable vintage crunch along with Ampeg's hallmark ease-of-operation. The simple Volume/Tone control setup makes it easy to quickly dial in just the right amount of edge for personal bliss.

With its point-to-point wiring, 5AR4 rectifier tube, 12" alnico speaker, and foot-switchable, bias-vary tremolo circuitry, the Ampeg J-20 amp is a no-compromise guitar combo ideal for even the most tone-obsessed guitarist.

Ampeg J-20 Jet 20W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp Features:

Vintage-style point-to-point wired tube guitar combo
20W power
Fixed bias Class AB design
12" alnico speaker
3 - 12AX7 preamp tubes
2 - 6V6 power tubes
5AR4 tube rectifier
Volume and Tone controls
Tremolo circuit
Tremolo On/Off footswitch
Dual 1/4" outputs
20"W x 17.5"H x 9.75"D
25 lbs.
What I'm really looking for is Ampeg type cleans and clarity, with the type of OD heard in the song "Go All The Way".
If you want the same tone you're getting, maybe invest some of your cash into some anti-theft measures.
When you're not using it, padlock it to something.
Or, get one of those boxes which will sound an alarm whenever someone gets within 5 feet of it.

Just throwing out ideas here...
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator