I have one of the first batch two-tone Dean Razorback guitars, one of the very first to ever have one of the high quality German-built BLACK (not black chrome, solid black) OFR's installed. Additionally, there has been EMG 81/85's as well as a PA2, a 20db gain booster, installed to help add an extra punch for distortion. This guitar is in good shape with no major damage to any of the horns. There are a few small chips and dings here or there - consistent with an instrument being played - but they have all been repaired. This guitar was never gigged with, only jammed and loved extensively. I am moving away from the 24.75 scale, as well as getting the 7-string version of this identical guitar. I just restrung this guitar with 52-10's, Dimebag signature strings.

Specs
Dean Dimebag Razorback Two-Tone Electric Guitar Features:

* Mahogany body
* Set mahogany neck
* Fresh DR Dimebag 52-10 Strings!
* 24.75 Scale / 22 frets
* Rosewood Fingerboard
* Official Floyd Rose Tremolo - Solid Black
* Black Hardware
* EMG 81 Bridge Pickup
* EMG 85 Neck Pickup
* EMG PA/2 - 20db Gain Booster
* Pearl Razor Inlay
* Dimebag Traction Knobs
* Black and Silver Two-Tone Finish
* Official Dean Hardshell Case

I stumbled upon this on craigslist.

With all of the Dean/Razorback hate aside, does this look like a good deal for $800?
gear

Epiphone SG-400
Agile AL-3100
Schecter Damien-7 (EMG 707 swap)
Peavey JSX Head
Peavey 412 Cab
Boss GT-10
Yamaha FG720S Acoustic
Seems like a good deal, but i thought they were 25.5 scales? Mine is, but its newer
Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
I would go for it if I were you, I'm currently looking for a razorback, and this one sounds ideal, with an original Floyd instead of a licensed. The only downside looks to be the 22 frets instead of 24.
Above post may or may not be true.
Just make sure you like it before buying (duh).
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
My Razorback is from the first run, it should have a serial number beginning with either 05 or 06
The Razorbacks have a 24.75 scale unless you buy a Razorback 255 (Which has a 25.5 scale)

Sounds like a pretty good deal, just make sure the Floyd is an OFR. The only Razorbacks with a factory OFR are the USA series ones, which they didn't make a Two-Tone USA
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Quote by Flux'D
My Razorback is from the first run, it should have a serial number beginning with either 05 or 06
The Razorbacks have a 24.75 scale unless you buy a Razorback 255 (Which has a 25.5 scale)

Sounds like a pretty good deal, just make sure the Floyd is an OFR. The only Razorbacks with a factory OFR are the USA series ones, which they didn't make a Two-Tone USA

ooo

i thought they were all 25.5, but it makes sense
Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page