I like it. I dont really like the genre but a good voice.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Ska! It makes me happy knowing people are still keeping the scene alive, that my band isn't the only new ska/reggae band out there.

But yes, good voice. However, it's the wrong forum. It should go in Riffs & Recordings, but I won't report since you make ska music
good band good voice

id have a good time at one of your gigs the voice is pretty damn good though
I was surpised to see that you were friends with SCRAP until I realised you're from Red Deer.
Did you go to Hibernation? It was New Art Night's last show.
Quote by MooshMooshMarc

Hi 5 man! this is what Im talkin bout!

Rig:
05' B.C. Rich Warlock
Line 6 Spide III 75 Watt Combo
Behringer Cry Babe
Digitech Death Metal
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Rodam Cables
D'aDarrio XL
Chain for a strap
Vocals are good. Not great, but they definitely fit the music well. And you can sing in tune, which is already great, considering how many people think they can sing, but can't stay in tune.

Just keeping working on your voice. Don't sing out of your nose so much. It's not constant, but every once in a while, you do it. For example, I'm listening to "Stand Together" right now, and when you say "When you're dowwwwwn", you sound nasally.

Also, don't sing from your throat. Diaphragm will give you more power, and protect your voice.

In fact, have you considered finding a vocal instructor? They are expensive, but they are definitely worth it.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
They aren't like amazing god vocals or anything but they are certainly not bad
That's a compliment considering how much I hate ska music.
Quote by xEpidemicx
I was surpised to see that you were friends with SCRAP until I realised you're from Red Deer.
Did you go to Hibernation? It was New Art Night's last show.

Yeah man I went. It was pretty good. What band are you in?
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM
overall, pretty good. You are in tune for the most part.

the main thing I hear besides singing through your nose at times and using your throat is that you aren't breathing properly. It sounds like you are out of breath quite a lot.
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Quote by Descendent-182
Yeah man I went. It was pretty good. What band are you in?

I'm the rythem guitarest for Epidemic, but I know you haven't heard of us. We're a new band (we started around September) but we've got a couple of songs and were going to start recording soon so we'll have stuff to put on our myspace. TJ wants us to start playing at Incline because he needs a band to get the local scene in sylvan started.
Quote by MooshMooshMarc

Hi 5 man! this is what Im talkin bout!

Rig:
05' B.C. Rich Warlock
Line 6 Spide III 75 Watt Combo
Behringer Cry Babe
Digitech Death Metal
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Rodam Cables
D'aDarrio XL
Chain for a strap
Not my kind of music, but yes, to anyone who's vaugely into ska, u rock.
Nottingham Forest for Championship 09/10!!!
I don't like Ska that much but I like your song "Stand together". The bassline is really cool, reminds me of Surf music. Nice! Yeah your vocals aren't bad at all. You've got talent.