the songs on my profile are just ideas but I think I have enough to make a EP. Tell me what you think. Ill be glad to look at your stuff.
Hey
I really like the sound of your stuff. Really cool. and yeah I think that you've got enough for an EP
Quote by Demon Wolf
Being a GNR fan is sometimes like being married to a wifebeater (let's assume we're all female for a second). We're being punched and kicked but we still love him no matter what.

I agree they are way to short but there just samples of the visions that I have. The way the songs sound and the way I have planned them out in my head are way different. Im just throwing these out their to see if there good.
Hey
Quote by jrthegreat91
I agree they are way to short but there just samples of the visions that I have. The way the songs sound and the way I have planned them out in my head are way different. Im just throwing these out their to see if there good.

Yeah that's what I was thinking that they weren't full songs and just ideas more or less.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Being a GNR fan is sometimes like being married to a wifebeater (let's assume we're all female for a second). We're being punched and kicked but we still love him no matter what.

Absolutely superb vocals on these. Definitely got the basis for an EP here without a doubt!

'Windows', 'The River' and 'Freedom' were my favourites, particularly 'Windows' with the punchy delivery of the lines near the end. Fantastic!

Let me know if you get some more recordings done, I'll gladly listen.
the songs are very good, they very well reminded me of your favorite bands that you listed. they are all really good and could definitely make a great EP as full songs. the recording quality seems scratchy, i wonder if that was intentional bc it sounds pretty cool.

crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1031713
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA