looking for a HIGH SCHOOL BASSIST (preferrebly age 14-15) who can play Nirvana, Green Day, Oasis, Alice in Chains, the White Stripes, and the Ramones.
Ahh a fellow staten islander. Good luck finding someone out here. There aren't a whole lot of useful musicians here =(
Guitars
BC Rich Deluxe Series Warlock
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps
Crate GX900-h w/ GX412S cab

Effects
Boss NS-2
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
Quote by shredfest116
Ahh a fellow staten islander. Good luck finding someone out here. There aren't a whole lot of useful musicians here =(

yeah, i know man, i been looking since mid August but i have no takers

**** this Island sucks
hey another staten islander, i tihnk my basisst is looikng for a side band and he lvoes green day.
My Rig
------------------
Schecter Damien 6 (mod with 81/85 emg)
Ibanez Xiphos
Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 <3
Digitech RP250 (for Sale)
I've been trying to get a metal band together since I graduated high school, but I'm surrounded by 'tards out here who can only play guitar hero.
Guitars
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps

Effects
Boss NS-2
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
okay i just talked to my bassist. he just got an audition for "Or die Trying" and hes in my band too so sorry :\

everyone on SI is a metalhead. Cant wait till the Show at the Arts Cypher Jan 3 biggest mosh pit in staten island beating a 3 year record.
My Rig
------------------
Ibanez Xiphos
Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 <3
I know the singer of that band Or Die Trying. and no, everyone on staten island wants to be a metalhead but most of them know 2 iron maiden songs and think they are the "br00tal", Pathetic.
Guitars
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps

Effects
Boss NS-2
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
ah , have you heard of preachign to the converted? or end of eternity, my singers brother was thee ex singer of EoE
my bands playing live soon. We are called point blank
My Rig
------------------
Ibanez Xiphos
Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 <3
Quote by Shpunt
ah , have you heard of preachign to the converted? or end of eternity, my singers brother was thee ex singer of EoE
my bands playing live soon. We are called point blank

ive heard of Preaching to the Converted, never listened to them

have u guys heard of Realize the Disguise?? they been playin alot lately, any opinions on em??
and everyone on this island plays: Metallica, Iron Maiden, Avenged Sevenfold, etc

theres no 90's alt or grunge
I fit your description perfectly but I live kinda far and I have like two bands going on.
Don't worry man, you'll find someone or tell a guitarist to play bass.
Quote by CobainBohnam
I fit your description perfectly but I live kinda far and I have like two bands going on.
Don't worry man, you'll find someone or tell a guitarist to play bass.

i actually never thought of that, thanx for the idea

lmao, wow, im an ass
No problem, most guitarists will see it as an insult if you tell them to play bass, you just have to persuade them. Unless it's a good friend, then they will have no problem.