I've just seen the film Disturbia, the one with Shia Lebeouf, and in one scene he has a beautiful guitar lying on his bed.

the guitar appears to be of a les paul shape and has soap bar pickups. i want to know what it is.
Picture maybe??
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
its a vintage 1978 Tokai Loverock, Japanese Edition with one piece body one piece neck whole guitar is Honduras Mahogany with a brazillian rosewood fretboard as well.
I was too blinded by Shia LeBouf's pure youthfulness to acknowledge the presence of any other physical objects appearing within the movie.
Quote by RIP_bonham
I still haven't seen that :P
Well I'm pretty sure Gibson makes an LP with soap bars...or at least P90s...

Yo homie, P-90's are soapbar pickups, unless they have the "dog ears" protruding from the side, which makes them dog-ear pickups. The dogears are really only seen on the ES's though.
i was too busy jerking off to shia that i didnt even see a guitar....
i havent even seen the movie yet....
when i do, i will tell you though OP.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Yo homie, P-90's are soapbar pickups, unless they have the "dog ears" protruding from the side, which makes them dog-ear pickups. The dogears are really only seen on the ES's though.

not true. the Dogear P-90 has been on many solid body electrics such as the les paul jr, the SG jr and i have even seen the odd telecaster with a p-90 in the neck.
It's not a Gibson, but it's definitely a Les Paul copy with P-90s...
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Aw, question was deleted. What was it?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
Aw, question was deleted. What was it?

Yeah, I think we're missing the joke though...
^
He asked the exact same question on yahoo and we all (started by myself ) replied to his question with things such as "UG FTW" "OLOLOLOLOLOL", etc...

Pick flowers not fights.
Make love not war.
Drop acid not bombs.