Wasn't entirely sure if this is the right place to post this, but it was my best guess

Are there any good exercises to work on neck and back muscles, to kinda headbang longer? Kinda like Cliff Burton style
Just keep in mind this:

The faster you headbang, the shorter the motion should be, and the slower, the longer it should be.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
The Berzerker guitarist recommends both warming up and applying some sort of herbal oil immediately after, although I forget what kind.

And it is a silly thread, but it's a lark, innit?
The Art of Headbanging was was originally practiced by 16th century monks but their practices have long been lost so i've got nothing for ya
Well it's better he make a thread wondering, than going out and hurting himself trying....

and I saw this and kinda thought of that article on headbanging that was the UG frontpage...
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
kinda gives me head akes so why bother? your to nerdy to come up with your own moves.
Last edited by snirp88 at Dec 24, 2008,
i was reading the wikipedia article about it and read this:

"A study published in the British Medical Journal, Head and neck injury risks in heavy metal: head bangers stuck between rock and a hard bass,[3] concludes that there is the potential for head and neck injury from headbanging."

i couldn't help but lol at the italics.
its true, people have had a stroke from it. However, on stage you will be able to headbang longer from the adrenaline
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.