I found a MESA - 4x12 Rectifier Standard Slant Guitar Cabinet on kijiji and am interested but im not sure if it will work with my 6505+ head. can someone tell me if they will work well together?
yes they will work together
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
not certain but im pretty sure they would. make sure u set the right impedance if you do.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
it will work and sound righteous
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
I use a Mesa cab with my JSX. Great combination.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
mesa amps are practically compressors. Good stuff.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Quote by sesstreets
mesa amps are practically compressors. Good stuff.

What...

Yeah it will work, It will sound good together too, the bigger size of the Mesa Cab, and Vintage 30 Speakers will make the 6505 ****ing growl like a lion on roids.
Dude buy it now....I tried like 10 different cabs when I bought mine to pair with my 6505+ and nothing came even close to the Mesa it will blow you away.
Quote by zhunt1130
Dude buy it now....I tried like 10 different cabs when I bought mine to pair with my 6505+ and nothing came even close to the Mesa it will blow you away.

+1 I just played on in Richmond (Virginia) today w/ exactly what you said. It was SICKKKK! Best ****in amp i've ever played and it was sickkkk.
Ya, the Mesa is an awesome choice, the Marshall 1960a/b also goes really well with it.
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Dunlop Wah
Dano EQ
Quote by by_guitar11
Ya, the Mesa is an awesome choice, the Marshall 1960a/b also goes really well with it.

the 1960av was good but the Mesa was overall just better...because it's over-sized it brought more low end to the table without sacrificing the highs and mids. But in all fairness the 1960 was my 2nd choice.
Quote by FRDesign
What...

Its hard to explain. I got the chance to listen to a 6505+ through a mesa 4x12, a peavey 4x12, and an old school 1960a marshall 4x12.

I swear, the mesa made the notes stronger and more evened out.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
yep a mesa cab will do you 6505 good!

although after getting the mesa cab you might want to start thinking about upgrading the head unit, once you get a mesa cab your gonna wanna step up to and engl haha gotta love the invader