Page 1 of 2
Two of my friends and I went to a strip club we've heard about for our day of partying and random debauchery after having formed what we see as an excellent trio thrash band.

''Help support organized crime in _____'' said the doorman upon entering and giving him the entrance fee. Now, I thought he was just kidding.

We thought it was strange that there was never any girls dancing on the poles, save for maybe once every 45 minutes. We were drunk and I decided to go for a lapdance. She takes me into the booth, and before I fully realize what's happening, I'm ****ing this stripper doggystyle.

After 5 songs, I still havent finished and she charges me 200$. Fair enough I suppose. My friends told me that I should ask to be finished, especially after paying 200$. So I ask her if I could be finished, just on matter of principle after having payed for sex.

She says fine, and takes me into the booth for more ****ing. 5 songs later I'm still not done and she says I owe her 100$.

So here I have this crazy hooker chasing after me, yelling on her cellphone and 3 huge HUGE guys step from outside the door and block my way. One of my friends was outdoors smoking a cigarette, while the other came to my side, even though we were outnumbered and outmuscled.

It dawned on me then, that these people don't operate by ordinary rules and that my friend and I were in legitimate danger. So, I cut my losses and payed up another hundred. We get kicked out right after and while we're beside ourselves in disillusionment, fury and laughter, this old man who saw what happened came to talk to us about what went down inside the place.

The conversation with the old guy changes to music and it turns out he is a sales representative who would be interested in hearing whatever we have recorded thus far. He says he knows people who work with bands through promotion and sponsorship and that we can call him when we have anything prepared.

So we wait outside for about an hour for us to sober up and we drove home at around 5 in the morning.

So yeah, that was my weekend.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Wow, how crazy!

I didn't read it though.

Edit: After reading, that is pretty crazy.
"Perception of Balance " - My album.

"Run away from the ending road, the desolate cold, and the broken home."
Last edited by czlespaul at Dec 22, 2008,
You shouldve finished on the bouncers, that would have showed em.
Quote by guitarlover57
So what is this "pear", iv heard so much about? people on here keep talking about it and i have no idea what theyre saying,help me with this please!!
Quote by czlespaul
Wow, how crazy!

I didn't read it though.

Edit: After reading, that is pretty crazy.

ROFL

that's radical
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by Pac-Man44

HAHAHA. Good one...
Quote by Pac-Man44

+1
Quote by Pac-Man44

this is win.
xD
Nice
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Pics or it didn't happen.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself

lol
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by imdeth
What songs were playing while you were doing this girl? Wait, that's not important...

dream theater's discography
Quote by guitardude11
wow i didnt know you could **** strippers in strip clubs

You can't.

Prostitution is illegal.
****ing strippers, getting in fights with giant bouncers, and getting a record deal... That sure beats my night of playing monopoly with my parents.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Congratulations! You have AIDS now!
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by boreamor
You may want to go to an STD clinic.

I was protected both times.
Quote by boreamor
They're 97% safe I think.

so ur saeing he gawt hur pregnet?
Well Enough Alone
Quote by Rising
Here's to 97% !

Here's to 3% that might of been an STD
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by slaveofsatan
Pics or it didn't happen.

This
Ibanez RGT42DX
-D'Addario .09-.42
Washburn X10
-Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottem
Cort 5 String Bass

Kustom Arrow 160FX
Electro-Harmonix-Metal Muff w/ Top Boost
Digitech-Grunge

Should have taken your girlfriend to McDonalds instead.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by guitardude11
so ur saeing he gawt hur pregnet?

...No... he's "saeing he gawt teh AIDz0rz. lulz!"

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by metalisbest
****ing strippers, getting in fights with giant bouncers, and getting a record deal... That sure beats my night of playing monopoly with my parents.

Now, son, just because your mother and I comepletely PWNED you at monopoly, doesn't give you the right to post in such a HORRENDOUS (no offense) thread. Now, go to your room...and lock yourself in a closet?
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by Insanitydenied
Now, son, just because your mother and I comepletely PWNED you at monopoly, doesn't give you the right to post in such a HORRENDOUS (no offense) thread. Now, go to your room...and lock yourself in a closet?

and then come out of said closet for letting your mom pwn you

Quote by Rising
How would you know you have an STD anyway?

Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Last edited by BlackandSilver at Dec 22, 2008,
Page 1 of 2