My friend thinks that Luke Hoskin is better at playing guitar than buckethead( pth's guitarist is luke hoskin) . I am almost 100% positive buckethead is better> And i am talking about actaual skills at playing the guitar, not which music is better. What do yall think? cuz i want to prove him wrong.
whos pth

and yes
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
Quote by ghkilla805
I am almost 100% positive buckethead is better

this is the answer my friend
My pedalboard is worth more than my car, but that doesn't say much for either.
i haven't heard pf the other guy, but Buckethead is probably better
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
PTH stands for protest the hero, you should look up some of their music up. I definetely dont think they are better than buckethead, but i am just going to email this thread url to my friend once i get enough posts showing that Luke Hoskin sucks balls compared to buckethead.
Luke Hoskin is better than 99% of the Earth's guitarists, yet Buckethead is better than him.

I like PTH's songs better, though.

They are both very creative guitarists.
ಠ_ಠ
i rarely find myself defending buckethead, cuz hes a bit overrated, but i think he's much more creative and skilled than PTH's guitarist
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
ok, i only need a few more people to post their opinion about who is better for me to email this to my friend.
Both are ****ing awful.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
im n0t talking about whether you like them or not. Im talking aabout their skill at playing th guitar. You cant really say either of them are awful at playing the guitar.
Buckethead is on a tier which very few others match.
¤¤¤†¤¤¤

Quote by 'idioldude'

your a fucking retard i know how sinister is spelled but that is not how he spells his stage name it is synyster

Butthurt fanboys FTL
Quote by ghkilla805
im n0t talking about whether you like them or not. Im talking aabout their skill at playing th guitar. You cant really say either of them are awful at playing the guitar.

I actually can say they are awful at guitar. They are awful at guitar, look I just said it!
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Quote by srvflood
I actually can say they are awful at guitar. They are awful at guitar, look I just said it!

LOL

Then how good are you at the guitar? If BH is terrible then I suppose they haven't even invented a word for any guitarist that does not have the technical ability that he has. I hate the style of arguing that I'm using, it's like a director telling a critic to make a better movie, but to say that he is "awful" is ridiculous.

Enjoy your baseless opinion.