I have a question. My cousin has this device that enables him to play his guitar on the pc from his amp. I have a jack in my amp for this, but I don't know what they're called. Does anyone know?
are you talking about a line out?

Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
I think he's talking about a usb audio interface to plug his amp in his computer
Yah, it's most likely a USB interface like an AudioBox (my favorite) so you plug your amp in and voila, it gets rid of most of the latency that occurs in a regular microphone input.
Ibanez ARC-100
Peavey 6505+ with Marshall 1960B
Crate Powerblock with CRT412

Visit my blog at My Blog