i recently bought a project guitar kit its all set up i just need to paint it. What type of paint should i use. or what method of painting (i was thinking of spray painting or any other way.)
I believe spray painting it works fine, then you just need to gloss it. Do a google search, there are plenty of walk throughs.
Time Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year
you dont need to gloss it all you need is the spray paint when eddie van halen did the frankenstrat he just used spray paint
I painted mine with spray paint. Do a layer, let it sit and dry, and the next day, sand it down, and do another coat. When that one drys, sand it down, and it should be finished. You don't need to gloss it, but it makes it looks nicer.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Did your friends leave the room to go to the bathroom excessively? If so, they were masturbating.

Quote by JewMasatFlex
if that is why you are playing guitar, then stop. play guitar because you like music, not because you want some pussy
bike paint or just spray paint is fine. but make sure you clear cote it with something tho or it will scratch like a bitch.
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
you dont need to gloss it all you need is the spray paint when eddie van halen did the frankenstrat he just used spray paint

ZOMG YEA DUDE! Then your arm sticks to the guitar and paint rubs off when you sweat.
Jimi Hendrix > All

Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone Les Paul (SD JB + 59)
Epiphone Dot (Dirty Fingers + 57 Classic)
Yamaha FG700S Acoustic

Crate V-18 212

Dunlop Original Crybaby
EHX Sovtek Big Muff
Boss DS-1
Boss BD-2
Boss BF-2
Quote by jdiddy182

ZOMG YEA DUDE! Then your arm sticks to the guitar and paint rubs off when you sweat.

HAHA! I was thinking the same. This came in handy...cause I've been looking to paint my jackson rhoads for over a year now, just never got the time or money for paint.
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
go to a local auto shop like autozone look at there high end spray paints and use that, it works great and you really dont get all that awful sticky **** on you that most cheap spay paints leave behind
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
High end spray paint then nitrocellulose lacquer sprayed on with an air brush in a dry clean well ventilated area. wear a respirator i don't wanna be held responsible for your death. or spray paint clear coat. several coats sand between each coat... start sanding with 600 grit sandpaper the next coat get slightly finer. for your final coat go from 1600 to like 20 000 then buff to a shine. That's for you no pro quality or something lol