Im not really experienced at electric guitars...but you gotta try sometime, so I got an electric guitar

burnswood, it was an offert, really cheap, the guitar seems to be good quality, it had an amp included.
but the amp is way to small, its 10 watts, and not really big, doesnt really sound distorted, I even try it with overdrive, but it barely distort it a bit, im looking for an amp that will give my guitar a more metal-like tone, not so softy, but nor too expensive.
any good recomendations? or shall I keep the amp I have?
Vypyr 15 or 30/
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by darkwolf291
line 6 makes good amps, marshall, randall..all good metal amps

You're right, they do all make good amps, too bad none of them are in the TS price range (maybe the randall, but I doubt it)

Vypyr 15/30

roland microcube/cube30x
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I dont know about marshall...
a friend of mine once bought one and it was defectuos, didnt had overdrive and if you raised the trebble a bit, playing the 9th fret of the 1st string sounded like a silvester stallone fart
Quote by lightleggy
I dont know about marshall...
a friend of mine once bought one and it was defectuos, didnt had overdrive and if you raised the trebble a bit, playing the 9th fret of the 1st string sounded like a silvester stallone fart

That was probably an MG or a newer AVT.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by darkwolf291
nah...my spider III 15w was only 200

the spider is line 6's worst amp

you got it for $200 USD? **** dude you got ripped off

i recommend the peavey vypyr 15, its like a spider but it doesnt suck
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by darkwolf291
nah...my spider III 15w was only 200

dude, you paid double.

Anyway, get a vypyr as I said before.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.