Page 1 of 2
And I am still not tired. I am sure I could go tonight without sleeping as well (Currently it is 9:22 Central time, US) I am assuming this is not at all healthy for me to be doing, but my mind is like raving with ideas right now. My body is trying to get me to go to sleep right now, but my mind is pushing me to go farther. I am not on drugs, nor have I ever been, nor do I plan to use them.

What do I do that can get me to go to sleep tonight?
If you keep pushing yourself you will eventually start seeing things and then you will die.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
dont go to sleep. go for another day and write down whatever pops in your head. should be funny
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
Another day and you'll begin to have minor hallucination. Seriously!
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
just go into your room block out any source of light and close your eyes....
watch the machinist

i had massive problems with sleeping...dont sit in the dark too long exercise and have a nice clean cool bedroom
If you smoked a bowl of good pot right now, you will be knocked on your ass and snoring, lol, I promise.

But, since you don't want to use drugs, I would just simply lay down on a bed. With that much time awake, I think it would be a lie to say you couldn't fall asleep after laying down for a decent amount of time.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by Girders
watch the machinist

i had massive problems with sleeping...dont sit in the dark too long exercise and have a nice clean cool bedroom

Man that movie is amazing
count sheep
or boobs, whichever...
Quote by Insanitydenied
I try to be the quiet musician type, but there's too much to say.

OF THE BASS MILITIA - PM Nutter_101 to join

FUCK PARAMORE.

HOT LESBIANS

Centered, Bitch.

Yes, I'm only 14. So?
Quote by TEK34
Narcolepsy.

Nope. Lupus.

Try coffee? Works for me...

EDIT: Oops, thought you were trying to stay awake. Hmmm....Nyquil? Tylenol PM?
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Last edited by millerdrr at Dec 22, 2008,
Quote by millerdrr
Nope. Lupus.

Try coffee? Works for me...

Thus proving that advice from The Pit can, and actually will, be fatal.
Quote by SGibson666
Thus proving that advice from The Pit can, and actually will, be fatal.

I edited. I misread the first post.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

see how many 5hr energy things you can drink...always does the trick for me
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
I fell asleep at the 42 hour mark. In those 42 hours I managed to masturbate 10 times without sleeping.
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
I fell asleep at the 42 hour mark. In those 42 hours I managed to masturbate 10 times without sleeping.

...Seriously?
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
Quote by NHBassist12
count sheep
or boobs, whichever...

If you get to three stop right there.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Quote by Jericho114
If you keep pushing yourself you will eventually start seeing things and then you will die.

You would only die if you stayed up for a really long time, people with Insomnia stay up for months.
really? months? I heard the longest acknowledged time anyones ever managed to stay away was like 11 days, a world record. And even that is pretty insane

edit: apparently there's someone from Vietnam who claimed to not have slept for 33 years, and someone else from the Ukraine who says he's gone 20. Holy **** those 20 years must have felt like a lifetime

I guess they may have an ability/disease that allows them to not need sleep instead of just needing it and not caring
Last edited by captain Trips at Dec 24, 2008,
What are these ideas you speak of that are keeping you up?
Quote by lespaul#1
Why is my hand so attracted to my penis?
Melatonin, you can buy it at stores in the US, so sorry if you are a UKer. Valerian Root, that also helps. Weed helps. Valium helps. Good luck.
I was awake for about 72 hours last weekend. starting at about 10am on friday. I then proceeded to take a tab of LSD at about 10pm on friday. That was an... interesting weekend.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Page 1 of 2