men I HATE this band, they are totally spitting in the face of rock, making it look like a really lame music, with a negative message.
the guys deny to be some crappy emos and they think they are ultra rockers, but they are not! they suck so hard, so in this thread, we will discuss about this band, why does it fail so hard? why is so posser? why it cant make good music?

feel free to share your opinion pls
my opinion is that the **** in your ass has gotten stuck. If you don't like the band don't listen. They don't change the face of rock. They ARE emo even if they deny it but that shouldn't matter. Nirvana denied being grunge the sex pistols denied being puck and now MCR denies being emo even though they all are. Cool it.
"People need to see what I see. Then they will wish they were blind."
Quote by greennblue10
The face of Rock changes throughout the years.

first with the beatles, we had a really nice tone, enjoyable to the ear.
then the punk, more accelerated and aggresive, and the metal, more distorted and brutal.
then the grunge, which showed the world that the imperfection could make perfections.
then a bit of alterated punk, not to shabby.

now mcr-like bands, I dont really know if they diserve to be called rock...
I used to listen to them but I never "imitate" a band really. I liked the vocals but not their look.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Dude theyre like post-emo or some ****, theyre not rock.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
im sick and tired of people saying how much they hate MCR

seriosuly if you dont like them then go listen to another band and stop thinking about them
the 80's emo was good, a shame that the concept got lost 2 years after being created, now that thing which most of the metalheads and rockers hate, is not emo, is a crappy imitation.
listen to the first emo band that existed, they are nothing like the "emo" bands of this age
I agree that most rock sucks these days, but there are some great songs on the Black Parade, Sleep for example, which is an awesome song.
My Chemical Romance are talented musicians who write good music. Get over yourself and stop following this "modern music sucks" bandwagon or at least keep your opinion to yourself and maybe have the sense to fucking search for a my chemical romance thread before making a new one, then you'd realise that they're a pop-punk band and so go in the pop-punk and emo forum.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
My Chemical Romance are talented musicians who write good music. Get over yourself and stop following this "modern music sucks" bandwagon or at least keep your opinion to yourself and maybe have the sense to fucking search for a my chemical romance thread before making a new one, then you'd realise that they're a pop-punk band and so go in the pop-punk and emo forum.

owwwwww
a mcr fan got pissed off!
tahts sad, he believes they are "talented"

have you ever heared them live?

the guy gets like "woaoeadeoafjajfasdnn" and you dont hear the guitar, you just hear a bunch of "PLUCK PLUCK PLUCK PLUCK PLUCK PLUCK!"
use the search.
close.
Quote by megadeth rule
how do you trip on acid? was your shoelace untied?

Quote by perry589
Mikko, you remind me of a clogged up toilet. You're the poo that won't go away.