Are the stores in your area slashing their prices for the holiday season? I haven't been able to get out to any of my local stores for a while.
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Maybe for Boxing day, but the most they do is usually just give you like, an free warranty, or free setup etc.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
I was at Long & McQuade today looking for Gibson Les Paul Studio. They are $1,175.00 original but on sale for $1,125.00. Only 50 dollars off, I don't think they're slashing the prices that much. But you should check out their fliers, they have some good deals sometimes.
Man, i keep on hearing about gear that's marked at crazy prices, like guitars and amps that are usually pretty expensive going for half price. I guess that's in the US though....
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
i just payed 190$ ( w/ tax ) for a peavey vypyr 15 so deffinately not. they might throw in some cables and free setups on boxing day but since there's no guitar centers or anything even in comparison we're screwed.
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
I've seen a couple of decent deals. Today at Long & McQuade I saw a Jackson DKMG going for $515, which was weird because it wasn't on the specials rack or even marked as a special. Same store has also had a PRS SE custom on for about $540 for about amonth or so now. Other than that nothing to speak of.
if you are close to WA state, head over to Hugo Helmer music in Burlington WA and buy a guitar there. They have great deals. I will never buy a guitar in Canada again...actually I havent lol