this is a screen shot of my windows media player. in the red are the track numbers. why does it group all the 1's and 2's together when they should be seperate because they are on different discs on the album? it works right with itunes. yes i have edited the set numbers in the tag editor for the correspoding disc numbers and it doesnt fix it. i have searched on google and ive foudn nothing that helps. ive been re numbering the track i have so that they are in order, but like say for this album the last track number would be 25 on one disc. i just want to be able to separate the discs and still reatin the track numbers so i dont have albums with 25 tracks on them when there should be like 9 or ten tracks on 3 discs
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Quote by monkeysintheday
Obviously it doesn't get that there is more than one disc.
You should tell it.

Yeah man, just tell it that it is trying to divide by zero. Also tell it is impossible and that s/he should firgue out that there is three discs.
Quote by neopowell
Killing yourself seems like the only simple solution.
I had the same problem. I turned the track numbering off.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by crazy8rgood
Well, it does that, you have to specify the number of disks

there is no number of discs option.. the closest thing would be set number, and that doesnt do anything
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
You know why?
Quote by Linqua5150
there is no number of discs option.. the closest thing would be set number, and that doesnt do anything

Did you try slapping it with your penis?

That usually helps a little...

Seriously, idk, get iTunes, its much better with those things than WMP
Quote by crazy8rgood
Did you try slapping it with your penis?

That usually helps a little...

Seriously, idk, get iTunes, its much better with those things than WMP

the main reason im using wmp is because itunes wont import some of the albums i have for some reason.. i went to import still life by opeth and im just waiting and its not there im like wtf.. soi downloaded that thing that you can use your ipod with wmp and ill transfer the songs that way. now the only problem is the disc thing... i just thought of something tho, i could probably just plug my ipod back in a edit the songlist on itunes while it on my ipod. thats the main reason. one more reason i want to fix this tho is because when i stream the songs to my 360 they are all out of order on there too.
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
You know why?