I suspected my wife may be getting me a hummingbird, she backed pedal'd and said she was gonna do the zero percent finacing but she got denied-

i can't believe this, so im getting my hopes up for a hummingbird

but didnt know if anyone else took advantage of the GC financing
I got my Gibson Explorer no interest or payments for a year. I had to open a new account my old one was paid off and I never renewed it so they couldn't just reopen the old one. I am not sure but i think my GF got me the Gibson Goth LP I wanted to buy but i am going to have to wait until Christmas to see for sure.
I hope you get your Hummingbird!

John
Quote by johnro6659
I got my Gibson Explorer no interest or payments for a year. I had to open a new account my old one was paid off and I never renewed it so they couldn't just reopen the old one. I am not sure but i think my GF got me the Gibson Goth LP I wanted to buy but i am going to have to wait until Christmas to see for sure.
I hope you get your Hummingbird!

John

Gibson Goth - thats not too shabby a gift

hopefully its a very merry xmas (although I must say, im pretty well taken care of, so if not, i wont shed too many tears)
That hummingbird would be sweet, come to mention it, so would the Gibson. I could only dream to be taken care of like that.

Anybody need a long lost brother?
Gear:
Fender Strat
Epi Joe Pass Signature
Epi LP Plus Top
Jackson Dinky
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
get a preferred players card at GC. or is that what you meant by the 0% financing?
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise