Click and listen with headphones. Basically, follow all the instructions written on the page. It's half 4 in the morning here, I'm in my room by myself, lights turned off, headphones in, I played that stuff loud, can't say it compares to real drugs, but man, when I opened my eyes again I felt extremely weird on the inside :S

Share your experiences Pit?
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

I'll do it when I go to bed.

EDIT: Maybe I'll loop it and sleep to it. Might have some weird effects man.
I'm gonna do it, then I'm going to bed.
No screamer right? I got like a minute into it until I thought of it, it's creepy.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by monkeysintheday
I'm gonna do it, then I'm going to bed.
No screamer right? I got like a minute into it until I thought of it, it's creepy.

No screamer bro, just some f*cked up sounds :S I don't know, even if it doesn't simulate real drugs, listening to it before you go to sleep and letting it put you to sleep is bound to give you some freaky dreams, and I'm happy with it for just that tbh

Quote by monkeysintheday
Ok I finished it.
I might have to try again. I got noting.

Make sure you do it as the video says though, turn all lights off, close your eyes, really focus on the sound, get rid of any thoughts (even ones of your mind telling you how you should feel), just let the sound do it's work. I wasn't expecting much, but it gave me the same feeling inside around my heart I've gotten from the real thing. Obviously, not to the same extent, but for some freaky sound clips, damn close enough
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Last edited by Lostprophets$$$ at Dec 23, 2008,
I tried once more, I got a little bit of something, and towards the end I started feeling limp, it was pretty freaky though, but cool.

I think I'll see if I can get it on my Mp3 so I can distract myself at school tomorrow.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Last edited by monkeysintheday at Dec 23, 2008,
I did both the tracks one after the other, and I felt really limp.

I tried to make a fist and my fingers just wouldn't do it.

Crazy.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Quote by LabeL61616
Is this like I-doser?

I believe it's pretty much the same thing, but don't you have to pay to listen to the I-doser stuff?
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by monkeysintheday
I believe it's pretty much the same thing, but don't you have to pay to listen to the I-doser stuff?

Well yeah, you do have to pay.

That is, unless you are a pirate.
It's like iDoser then?
EDIT: Gotcha.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I didn't exactly follow the instructions; I left the computer screen on and the heater next to me. I was too scared to turn everything off =/ some parts were really creepy. There were definitely a few parts, though, where I felt... weird. I don't know how to explain it other than it felt like my brain was floating. But only briefly. I may try it again later if I can summon up the courage to follow the instructions properly.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT