I've gotten interested in bareknuckle pickups recently, but, unfortunately, I can't seem to find any information on their specific sounds on the website. Is there a website where it details how each specific pickup sounds?
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Go to their forums, they have a ton of sound clips and descriptions of each pickup.

BTW bareknuckle pickups rule!!!
if you have any questions don't hesitate to email the people at bareknuckle. the have excellent customer service and will reply very quickly.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Do you guys recomend Bareknuckle?
Cuz i was looking at them as well cuz i want some new pickups, but for a hardcore alternative screamo sound
I have a set of Miracle Man pups in a basswood RG, and a Painkiller bridge pup in a PRS singlecut. Great pups, easily the best I've tried in any guitar. Super articulate with tons of clarity and bite, along with output that can almost drive the front end of an amp by themselves. Just great sounding high quality kickass pups. Tim is also very helpful with recommendations, just tell him what you are looking for, and what setup you'll be using them with.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
If you're in the USA, I'd take a look at Jim Wagner's WCR pickups as well.
Quote by Erock503
I have a set of Miracle Man pups in a basswood RG, and a Painkiller bridge pup in a PRS singlecut. Great pups, easily the best I've tried in any guitar. Super articulate with tons of clarity and bite, along with output that can almost drive the front end of an amp by themselves. Just great sounding high quality kickass pups. Tim is also very helpful with recommendations, just tell him what you are looking for, and what setup you'll be using them with.

How would you describe the Miracle Man?
Quote by Unledded
How would you describe the Miracle Man?

probably the closest to an EMG81 with more dynamics and warmth, work great in a balanced tonewood like basswood, and compliment mahogany nicely.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Erock503
probably the closest to an EMG81 with more dynamics and warmth, work great in a balanced tonewood like basswood, and compliment mahogany nicely.

I'd agree, I have a 81 in my Jackson and a Miracle Man in my Charvel. Very similar but the MM does come out on top, it's just got an edge the 81 doesn't have.

It's more versatile than you'd expect as well.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau