I have :

Digitech Valve FX and GSP2101FC foot controller

basically from what ive read, the GSP2101FC is now called Control ONE

on the back of the unit is a 1/4" jack for an external CC (continuous control) pedal

does anyone know if you can use a Whammy Pedal on this port?

will a Wah pedal work off this too?

the info in the manual regarding this port is not very informative.
is there anyone who can tell me what will and wont work with this port. Any info would be great.