I tried my best at this, I'm not a singer but i gave it a shot. I didnt do the solo, but might consider it in the future.. Songs in profile.. Please comment
The most talented man on earth...
Huge pearl Jam fam here..saw them last year at bonnaroo...

anyways, guitars great -- great playing, great feel. You don't play it just like they do, but that perfectly fine. Vocals -- actually not bad, but you are obviously self conscious about your voice. It's also really hard to sing so ill give it to you. Overall, good job mate

mind critting my no one cover on the cover songs page?
This is one of my favorite songs. I think you did a great job. Rhythmically it was dead on and your strumming was accurate enough for me to think it was played by Pearl Jam themselves. You knew the words and when and how to sing them but your pitch was slightly off. However, this is a challenging song to sing and I give you mad props. Great job!
Quote by krazybartender
This is one of my favorite songs. I think you did a great job. Rhythmically it was dead on and your strumming was accurate enough for me to think it was played by Pearl Jam themselves. You knew the words and when and how to sing them but your pitch was slightly off. However, this is a challenging song to sing and I give you mad props. Great job!

Yes the pitch was hard on this song, I only consider myself a guitar player but have recently started singing. Thanks...
The most talented man on earth...