Hey guitarists,

This video has me playing the piano, flute ; ), bass guitar, and both rythem and solo guitars. Kind'a hard to do at the same time eh? Well, just check out the vid. : )

The solo is slightly flubbed in 2 parts, but hey. If I was in a studio I'd just reRecord it, but since this thing was "live", I just left it as is.

Hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qADZ2Nc4KPI

-Dj
Last edited by Djevik at Dec 23, 2008,
Nice, you did the bass w/ the piano?

A few note song wrong during the solo but still sound very good.

Gj
Last edited by MangeuDePoutine at Dec 23, 2008,
Thanks man

Yeah, a few wrong notes. lol, it was fun though.

I did the bass with piano. On the "bass" tone. lol, it sounds ok. I can only video overlay so many things with my crappy vid maker. ; )
Great job, i would like to hear the pinches more. You seemed to get the bends but not the pinches out. Solo was great, wrong notes dont matter and makes it more real. Only thing that bothered me a little was the tone. Too muddy, i like a nice clean tone especially for Zakk's riffs.. All in all awesome job
The most talented man on earth...
Thanks

Pinches eh? Yeah, the rhythm guitar is to high. And I wasn't able to split the channels between them. So they are a little drowned out. lol, they are there though. :P

Muddy eh? Yeah, the timing is off on the video overlay. I'd say by .01 or .02. It gives it that deep mud stuff. lol, that's what you get when you use free software. lol
Dejvik that was Awesome!!!two thumbs up from the American Judge!!
Electric Guitars Samick Torino,Jay Turser warlord, Jay turser jt-xg2( thats a double neck) New york pro Strat copy Acoustics Ibanez pf , new york pro and 3 nylons from the 70's
Very well done I quite enjoyed it.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮