Page 1 of 2
I found out the secret to picking up chicks. So my bassist was coming over to my house so we can jam. He lives near my house so we decided to walk and pick up his equipment. He took the amp and I held the bass. The bass is out in the air beacause he doesnt have a case. So halfway through these two hot chicks and one decent lookin one stop us. Theyre like "Hey are you gonna play?",we're like "yea", and I played them a bass line from some Primus song and they went gaga. Too make a long story short, My bassist and I got hugs and kisses from 2 good lookin chicks.
Lifes a grave and I dig it!
Quote by crazy8rgood
You got hugs and kisses?

Wow, you sure scored there

Thank you,you look like you could use some of my private lessons on picking up women
I see dropping into the morgue is back in style.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
pics or...You know the drill
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Hugs and kisses eh?

Hope you used protection
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
LIES! The only things bassists get are gum inflations and sore knees! hahahahah
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Quote by Victor Escobar
I found out the secret to picking up chicks. So my bassist was coming over to my house so we can jam. He lives near my house so we decided to walk and pick up his equipment. He took the amp and I held the bass. The bass is out in the air beacause he doesnt have a case. So halfway through these two hot chicks and one decent lookin one stop us. Theyre like "Hey are you gonna play?",we're like "yea", and I played them a bass line from some Primus song and they went gaga. Too make a long story short, My bassist and I got hugs and kisses from 2 good lookin chicks.

I love how you ignored that one decent looking chick.

you're a shallow bastard. I bet that girl goes on UG
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
super awesome man!

or you can do it the normal way and ask a girl out instead of being a poossy and waiting for them to approach you.
so.....what exactly is the secret? it just sounds like 2 bimbos had no idea the instument you were carrying around only had 4 strings...

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by sloppyjoe24
so.....what exactly is the secret? it just sounds like 2 bimbos had no idea the instument you were carrying around only had 4 strings...

this
Quote by jam phan420
super awesome man!

or you can do it the normal way and ask a girl out instead of being a poossy and waiting for them to approach you.

It was totally unexpected
Guitarists (+bass, drums, singers) can always pick up girls...even if they look like Getty Lee.
Quote by Tempoe
Guitarists (+bass, drums, singers) can always pick up girls...even if they look like Getty Lee.

Geddy lee you fool
Ya, so my friend told me that her and a couple of friends kissed two random guys earlier out of pity. "Poor bass player," they told me. Coincidence?
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Digitech Hardwire Tube Overdrive
Quote by GustavoGonzalez
Geddy lee you fool

Geddy then, whatever..... what a wierd name.
Last edited by Tempoe at Dec 23, 2008,
ha! i love how you try to be all cool and get ripped on for being able to play bass!!

ON-TOPIC-OF-FLAMING-TS: Thats cute, I remember when I had my first beer
Quote by Tubyboulin
I call BS. you were holding a Bass, no way girls would hug you.

Also, bragging about hugs to a forum full of horny teens. A new low, TS

*sig... oh wait.......never mind. misread. I thought it said, "you were holding a Bass, why didn't you get shot?"
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Quote by imdeth
I wouldn't have thought it would be that hard. They're fairly light and very small birds. Seems easy enough to me.

Dammit deth, yah beat me!
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Why the hell do people still call them "chicks"?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by ortrigger
Ya, so my friend told me that her and a couple of friends kissed two random guys earlier out of pity. "Poor bass player," they told me. Coincidence?

Thank you for not making a mirror thread out of that. It seems to be the newest fail technique.

Damn kids and their trends.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Present photography, or I'll be lead to believe the events in question were fabricated for the purpose of entertainment, nigga
Quote by AeroRocker
Thank you for not making a mirror thread out of that. It seems to be the newest fail technique.

Damn kids and their trends.

they make mirror threads? wow that is fail. I guess I'm behind the times of the new 08'er pit monkeys.
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Then you should have given them a private show... In the back of your van... with the doors shut... music up really loud...

My bad I kinda tripped out there. xD
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Quote by ortrigger
they make mirror threads? wow that is fail. I guess I'm behind the times of the new 08'er pit monkeys.

silly 07'er.......sorry, ive never gotten to make fun of someones date, i had to take the chance
What a cool guy.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Page 1 of 2