I need a chunk of mdf/bathroom stall material for my next build. any idea where to get one? dont ask why, you all will laugh your ass off and nominate it as "best build ever" when you see it trust me. dotn bitch about the tone either.
maybe you could steal some from a bathroom stall? aha sorry. cant wait to see what comes from this!
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
like a resturant wholeseller? the ones that seel the resturants the stalls. just an idea!
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Quote by f22master
like a resturant wholeseller? the ones that seel the resturants the stalls. just an idea!

that wouldw ork, but i dont wanna buy 190384902385 feet of it, just like 2 feet. i might have to steal one from a construction yard, or take some MDF and make some myself. hell i might be able to just paint regular wood..
maybe a plumbing store?
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
yeah they usualy only sell to buisinesses. o well. i tried!
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
check a building supply like home depot. they always got that kinda crap cheap. Or just rob an office building. tell them you were sent by Kim or Ron from head office and just walk out.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
go somewhere ****ty with a dirty bathroom, preferably a place covered in toilet pencil graffiti. put on boots, kick door hard, carry door out. enjoy your win.
An old desk?

People throw out MDF desks all the time...

Or steal a door from the shithouse.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by EclipseNine
go somewhere ****ty with a dirty bathroom, preferably a place covered in toilet pencil graffiti. put on boots, kick door hard, carry door out. enjoy your win.

okay the idea behind this guitar is "bathroom-art", and i'm doing it for an art portfolio. i plan on chambering the body, writing the F-word, N-word, phone numbers, penises, etc. ALL over it, and where the chamber is im gonna drill out a large "glory hole" with an arrow pointing too it. whipe on some old chocolate pudding, make it look like turd.... etc. i will succeed in making this the best guitar ever, i just need like .25'' thick MDF with plastic veneer.
Quote by LP Addict
okay the idea behind this guitar is "bathroom-art", and i'm doing it for an art portfolio. i plan on chambering the body, writing the F-word, N-word, phone numbers, penises, etc. ALL over it, and where the chamber is im gonna drill out a large "glory hole" with an arrow pointing too it. whipe on some old chocolate pudding, make it look like turd.... etc. i will succeed in making this the best guitar ever, i just need like .25'' thick MDF with plastic veneer.

haha, thats awesome! I still think it would be funnier if you found a piece of wood with all that **** already on it, but i guess that would be too thick. i'm not sure where you are because in all honesty i'm too lazy to look at your profile, but i would definitely check craigslist. i also got a desk at the salvation army that had a laminate on it very similar to what you would find in a stall, and that only cost thirty bucks. good luck with your search, and i cant wait to see what you do with this. it's gonna be ****ing hillarious.
I wouldn't put pudding on it, but this is a great creative idea!
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by -MintSauce-
Dude, how about raiding some skips?

exactly my thoughts.
Quote by LP Addict

WIN.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
Are you talking about formica. Like is used on bathroom stall walls and counter tops. You could just buy some formica and glue it to any wood you want. If you're not sure what I'm talking about here's a link. It can be smooth or a little rough.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formica_(plastic)
YES!!!!!!!! you're finally starting the glory hole!!!!
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
please dont bump old threads
if theres updates, TS would post them, and some people get pretty angry when you bum threads that are almost 2 years old
Quote by TunerAddict
BEST PAINTJOB EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the sickest paint job in all of GB&C

Hawaiian Shirt Guy Of the Australia FTW! Club.
PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.
Australians only.