I lost my ticket to Iron Maiden's concert due to March. And they're already sold out. What do I do?

They were for the area which was closest to the stage.
Quote by Fiberglass Gum
What do I do?.

Find it?
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Umm you might be able to call the ticket office and explain what happened, that's what i'd do... and look high and low for it too.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
bash your head into a wall until you forget you had them. that way you won't be upset that you lost them
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
I think the answer to this is obvious. Either find it or become best friends with everyone in Iron Maiden before the show so you can get in.
FAKE IT!

yeah.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Fiberglass Gum
I forgot to mention I've been looking for it for the past hour. No luck.

Oh well that changes everything. Hey look! That squirrel has it!
Suicide, or alternatively... keep looking. The Pit can not help you this time. Unless you live in the Greater Philadelphia area... I'll be right over. Let me know.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
did you get a receipt for the ticket? if you still have that you may be able to work something out.
Quote by Fiberglass Gum
Yes, I still have the receipt, does that help at all?

well that changes the equation you might be able to have customer service help you or something.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
tell the ticket office you lost the ticket if you still have the ticket they should replace it. but still try to look for it just in case.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by riffmasterjosh
tell the ticket office you lost the ticket if you still have the ticket they should replace it. but still try to look for it just in case.

If he lost the ticket, he obviously doesn't have the ticket.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Alright, I'll help you out.
My name's Bruce, I won't reveal my last name, I know a way to get you in backstage with us... I mean Iron Maiden, all you need to do is follow me. Now I may look familiar, but trust me, I'm not who you think I am.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
lol, you're fucked. If this happened to me especially with Iron Maiden tickets, I'd go on an all out rampage and slaughter everyone who went within 10 feet of me.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

I guess I'll return to the ticket office with the receipt... I just can't believe how much of an idiot I can be.
yeah you probably chucked it out with a bunch of other bits of paper thats what I usually do, so check your bin
Call the ticket office, but you really need to look for it. NOW. as in stop reading my post and exit out of your chosen internet browser and look for it!

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
That sucks.....but what can we do about it? It's not like we can suggest "google it" or "use the searchbar to find it"....
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by Blitzraptor007
That sucks.....but what can we do about it? It's not like we can suggest "google it" or "use the searchbar to find it"....

That's not actually a bad idea...

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
How? How? How?
Aren't you supposed to look after it and not lose it? (including not taking them out of the house)
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Dec 23, 2008,
Quote by aznrockerdude
How? How? How?
Aren't you supposed to look after it and not lose it? (including not taking out of the house)

When I get tickets for something, I usually take them to the park and maybe out for dinner.
Quote by Survivalism
When I get tickets for something, I usually take them to the park and maybe out for dinner.
How romantic
Quote by Survivalism

That was your first mistake...
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by Survivalism

Screw that, lock them up and rape 'em once the mood kicks in.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I still can't ****ing believe it. I lost a ticket to the best concert in my life so far.

And it cost a whole lotta ****ing money too. **** **** **** ****.
Quote by Fiberglass Gum
I still can't ****ing believe it. I lost a ticket to the best concert in my life so far.

And it cost a whole lotta ****ing money too. **** **** **** ****.

Well, all you can do now is fap....
Quote by Hakanku
Quote by Blitzraptor007
That was your first mistake...

I've never lost any tickets.

Think about it.
Quote by Survivalism
I've never lost any tickets.

Think about it.

I was talking about something else....
Quote by Hakanku
Quote by Fiberglass Gum

Yeah definitely, take it to the ticket office and explain.... hope all goes well
Quote by Fiberglass Gum

Call customer service nao
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...