Erasing permanemt maker with white whiteboard markers [thread by Laces Out Danny ^_^]

My school does this for the times when teachers accidentally use permanent marker on an erasable board. Basically the permanet marker lines are done over by the erasable marker and wiped off. It usually comes of clean.

so, say i wrote on someone's car or window or wooden furniture, would this work as well?

(maybe not on wooden furniture, because of the grain, but you get my drift. lets say any smooth surface, e.g. a guitar, a computer monitor, a bald man's head)
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by imdeth
Wouldn't it just leave a white line over the black one?

This.
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Well then what's the point in using the permanent, just use the erasable.
well it actually works, i've seen some teachers doing it.
and i would really like to write on a bald man's head
Quote by imdeth
Wouldn't it just leave a white line over the black one?

dat was a typo >....>

I meant WHITEBOARD markers. the erasable one's you know? the sucessor to the chalkboard.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Erik_Aero
Well then what's the point in using the permanent, just use the erasable.

you can erase the erasable with a flick of your hand/palm/rug but not with the permanent. call if semi-permanent, if you will. :]
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Why did you put your name in the thread title? It says the TS just below it the title anyway. . .
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Do you really have to put your name in the thread title?

Answer to the question: I doubt it. Better safe than sorry, write in chalk if you must.

Quote by nodice182
Why did you put your name in the thread title? It says the TS just below it the title anyway. . .

i'm tired of people stealing my threads.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
whys your name in the title?
and dont be a dick and sharpie somones guitar
if i was a friend of yours and you did that to my car i would literally beat you retarded
Toothpaste (paste better than gel) gets permanent marker out of things that aren't water soluble

Yep
Best on metal and glass, soso on glossed things
I'm not sure about raw wood
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
a) What kind of retard writes with a permanent marker on other peoples things/heads etc. I would lay an epic beatdown on anyone who did this to me.

b) Enough people have mentioned the whole "name in thread" thing, so I am sure you have now realised this is a fail.

c) Using erasable markers on wood/monitors/guitars etc will not necessarily erase- the reason they are "erasable" is mostly in part to if it is used properly- hence the whiteboard. As long as the surface was smooth and flat (like glass or varnished wood) then the marker should come off, but why be a dumbass in the first place?