does anybody know where to get this sort of information?

I would imagine it would be hard to throw spears with long unwieldy weapons of scratch and stitch.

I found it on yahoo answers, but i wanted to get it from a reliable source, Discovery.com or something. I really don't know why I need to know it so badly :/
http://nz.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081115152435AAaGwA7
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
My theory is that they did so much hands-on work that their nails kinda got trimmed for them, almost. Like, with all the stone and wood work, their nails would keep getting beaten down. Just a thought.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
My theory is that they did so much hands-on work that their nails kinda got trimmed for them, almost. Like, with all the stone and wood work, their nails would keep getting beaten down. Just a thought.

Yeah, I think this is right.
Quote by Sid McCall

oh yeah...makes sense. I recall from a book that that happened to animals too.

we certainly are a pampered lot.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I agree with the filing through natural work
Look at animals
if they do a lot of walking and stuff, their nails get filed down well
but if you have an inside only pet (that doesn't walk around a lot)
then it is doing less work and you have to trim its nails
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by Sid McCall

That's got to be the stupidest mother****ing answer I've ever read. What a retard. Everybody knows they used their nails to climb trees and ****.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
i assume they wore them down through the hard life.... like the beaver and its teeth..

if not.. maybe they chewed them
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by Blow Me
That's got to be the stupidest mother****ing answer I've ever read. What a retard. Everybody knows they used their nails to climb trees and ****.

umm... okay. I'm going to go with a combination of biting their nails and hard work.
Quote by tranzilethix
umm... okay. I'm going to go with a combination of biting their nails and hard work.

Idiot
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
fapping and cumming blood are both legit speculations for this particular question.
Quote by Blow Me
Idiot

Are you being sarcastic or do you seriously think every prehistoric human had fingernails like wolverine. Have you ever grown your nails? They start bending and curving and going all weird after a couple inches. They would have had to bite them/cut them/wear them down.
Yes they did
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by lordofthefood1
I agree with the filing through natural work
Look at animals
if they do a lot of walking and stuff, their nails get filed down well
but if you have an inside only pet (that doesn't walk around a lot)
then it is doing less work and you have to trim its nails

If you look at horses, the wild ones don't have long hooves, but if you own a horse, you have to get its hooves trimmed because they are getting worn down like wild ones.
Wouldn't they have just broken by themselves? I mean, mine do after they get to a certain length, and I barley do anything with my hands. Prehistoric humans did much more and used rougher tools, etc, so I think they would have just filed down naturally or simply snapped.

Quote by Blow Me
Idiot

Shhhhhh.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Dec 23, 2008,