I searched around and didn't see any threads on online guitar lessons but if there already is one let me know, sorry. I was just wondering what you guys think of the online guitar lessons, the two I know of are Guitartricks.com and Jamplay.com. They seem fairly equal and I just wanted to know if anyone had experience with either and if they had a preference or maybe there's another better one?

I'm a fairly new player, not absolute beginner, I don't need to know what a fretboard is, but I things like scales and theory I could use some work on. Not sure if that helps but if anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated. Thanks!
I like searching over youtube for tutorials. You can usually find a video on exactly what you're working on.
Ug?
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
forget scales and theory at this very moment, go type justin sandercoe in google and follow his lessons from lesson one. if you dont want to play along to his songs doesn't matter just make sure you know the chords and how to play the rhythm (by ear preferable, rhythm isnt too hard).
Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Elite
Roland Cube 30x
Blueridge BR-143
what ^ said,
the www.justinguitar.com helped me (and probably all of UG's self thought-er) get on track and learn the basics and the techniques of guitar playing.
I see you're not using the UG black theme

Originally posted by GOD
akm_202, i now announce you, king of awesome. You may bow down to me.
Wow Justinguitar is indeed a great site, been watching stuff all day and learned a whole bunch and it's all free, it's incredible but I'll probably donate to him a little later but just wanted to thank you guys, it's a great site and better yet he even gives his subscribers a 7 day trial of Jamplay so if necessary I can try that out as well. Thanks guys!
JustinGuitar's site is AWESOME...I can't say enough about it. A lot of the other sites you guys mentioned are fantastic as well. We feel we're the best out there but I'll leave that up to you to decide. If you join and hate our site, just let us know and we'll give you a full refund (no questions asked).
Let dead threads R.I.P.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.