Hey I was wondering this?
I'm looking for one to give my cleans a different type of sound, but i won't want to have it sucking tone or have it activated when using distortion.

So I was wondering this?
If not I can just get the Boss CS-3 and get a true bypass signal box. (apparently they give all the pedals in the signal line true bypass.)
Quote by signedinbloodnz

If not I can just get the Boss CS-3 and get a true bypass signal box. (apparently they give all the pedals in the signal line true bypass.)

If I think I know what you're talking about, those things act as another effects loop almost; you put your effects in one input, guitar into another, and then there's like one output or something. Haven't seen one of those in a while (haven't been looking), but I'm PRETTY sure that's what you're referring to.
Gear
Guitar
Kramer Striker (JB + Jazz)
Amps
Blackstar HT-5C
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT-XL
Pedals
Dunlop DB-01 Crybaby From Hell
Digitech HardWire CM-2 Tube Overdrive
Boss DS-1
Quote by Idiosyncracy
If I think I know what you're talking about, those things act as another effects loop almost; you put your effects in one input, guitar into another, and then there's like one output or something. Haven't seen one of those in a while (haven't been looking), but I'm PRETTY sure that's what you're referring to.

Yeah that's it.
I know a guy who makes them for NZ$150 so I'll be sweet.

All boss products are on sale till like the end of the year in NZ.
compressor is $110 instead of like $160 etc.

good stuff.
you could make your own a/b loop box, should only be like $20 in parts. I did that for my G-sharp
WTLTL 2011
Marshall's Edward the Compressor is a true bypass pedal. Check one of those out.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
My 5 knob compressor from BYOC is true bypass as is the other one they offer. Was 90 bucks just had to put it together.
Cheers for responses guys. I have enough knowledge of electronics to wire my pickups up (and change from passive to active) but that's not hard anyway :P

I'll have a look into them