Ok so apparently my Uncle and Aunt are visiting my Mom and me, my 17 yr old brother and my room mate are going for dinner xmas day. Apparently like 5 cousins of ours will be there aged 5-13. What are some good ways I can mess with them x mas day?

I know I probably sound like a jerk, but they are spoiled little brats from Upstate and they are so cockyand spoiled that I really feel the need to mastermind some funny ****..not necessarily to ruin the day, but just to bring some genuine lols.

tl/dr : me, my brother and my roomate are looking to get some xmas prank lols on some spoiled cousins.
Give them a present, make it a box with a box inside with a box inside with a box inside with a box inside with a bomb inside.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by dubstar92
Give them a present, make it a box with a box inside with a box inside with a box inside with a box inside with a bomb inside.

Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
rofl so far some pretty good questions.

I might do the bomb box idea but put something that just pops out without an explosion lol..

and the drugged candy.. that could work, but with more subtle things like laxatives or something lol
Do your cousin's girlfriend in the pooper....
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Laxatives in drinks.

It would be teh epic lulz.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by crypticslaughtr
hide all there gifts and wrap empty boxes with there names on it?

Me and my brother were thinking this, or my roommate (who is big and kinda chubby) to wear a santa suit and be in the living room, and then me and my brother were gonna quietly wake the cousins at like 5am on x mas morning, and say "we see Santa holy **** quiet!!" and lead them in, but my roommate would be acting rude, antisocial and violent and ****.

Then have a mock "fist fight" and more anti social behavior and then accidently "kill" santa in self defence.

We ruled it out though- the suit will be too much of a hassle to get, and it might scar the kids for life lol
Put lots of boxes inside lots of other boxes like a russian doll, **** in the smallest one and get it gift wrapped at your local gift wrapping retailers?
I'LL ALWAYS NEED THIS
I'LL ALWAYS NEED YOU
Quote by Blitzraptor007

do your cousin in the pooper
Quote by numinis
do your cousin in the pooper

Fine I will
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
New idea, pour gasoline all over all of their presents, then "accidentally" trip and throw a candle at them.

Quote by Robbbbb
Put lots of boxes inside lots of other boxes like a russian doll, **** in the smallest one and get it gift wrapped at your local gift wrapping retailers?

You've been beaten to it.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by dubstar92
New idea, pour gasoline all over all of their presents, then "accidentally" trip and throw a candle at them.

This might be more plausible...instead of a match, casually smoke a cigar next to the christmas tree
Quote by Hakanku
Quote by Primus2112
Laxatives in drinks.

It would be teh epic lulz.

Especially if you've only got one or two bathrooms.
The more people, the less bathrooms, the better.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
Especially if you've only got one or two bathrooms.
The more people, the less bathrooms, the better.

No you have to lock all the bathroom doors in your house so that everyone shats their pants....OMG THATS A GREAT IDEA
Quote by Hakanku
Quote by Blitzraptor007
No you have to lock all the bathroom doors in your house so that everyone shats their pants....OMG THATS A GREAT IDEA

ROFL. There is 2 bathrooms. There will be 13 people. 2 of them grandparents over 70 so I've ruled out putting laxatives in their drinks/food. Plus, they always spend the most money on me so they're immune.

My Uncle/Aunt and 5 children will make for some epic laxative attacks though.

It sucks though, because it will truly destroy christmas..unless I can some how make it look like the turkey was undercooked or something.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
ROFL. There is 2 bathrooms. There will be 13 people. 2 of them grandparents over 70 so I've ruled out putting laxatives in their drinks/food. Plus, they always spend the most money on me so they're immune.

My Uncle/Aunt and 5 children will make for some epic laxative attacks though.

It sucks though, because it will truly destroy christmas..unless I can some how make it look like the turkey was undercooked or something.

"The Crapper Incident of 2008": the worst f*cking Christmas in family history
Quote by Hakanku
Expose your genitals to your entire family
?????
Profit
grok it.

SKREAM!

Hmmmm. Find out the younger one's favorite cartoon character, and inside of empty boxes inside of multiple boxes place a ransom note written in crayon, threatening to kill said character unless they hand over all of their presents.

Pretty lame, but I got nothin'
Quote by Blitzraptor007
"The Crapper Incident of 2008": the worst f*cking Christmas in family history

If you met my cousins and the Uncle and Aunt you'd know why I'm planning this. The Uncle is my Dad (who abandoned us when I was 15's) brother. He's a douche. The only reason he comes around is because his wife (some spoiled rich Upstate chick) gets along with my Mom really well, and helps her out with money etc.

The kids are little nightmares. I think the fake Santa/fist fight/accidental death might be the funniest, it traumatizes the little brats, and then if the Uncle and Aunt are douches about it Phase 2 will be the laxatives at dinner lol.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
If you met my cousins and the Uncle and Aunt you'd know why I'm planning this. The Uncle is my Dad (who abandoned us when I was 15's) brother. He's a douche. The only reason he comes around is because his wife (some spoiled rich Upstate chick) gets along with my Mom really well, and helps her out with money etc.

The kids are little nightmares. I think the fake Santa/fist fight/accidental death might be the funniest, it traumatizes the little brats, and then if the Uncle and Aunt are douches about it Phase 2 will be the laxatives at dinner lol.

put vids up of both incidents on youtube then pm the links to me
Quote by Hakanku
Quote by Blitzraptor007

Ha, i read about that. Good ****...get it, lawl. But anyway, uhh, try givin em a present and have their hands glued to it. First thing that popped into my head.
You cool man?
refuse to participate in family events and tell everyone in your family youre buddhist..

or better yet muslim.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by dubstar92
Expose your genitals to your entire family
"Helicopter!"
?????
Profit

Fixed
Nope, no sig here.
Get a massive box and wrap it up and put something really heavy and worthless in it so they will think "WOW a massive heavy box! It must possess something good!".
rape them

EDIT: someone was gonna say it.............
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
Last edited by wigzwamz at Dec 23, 2008,
i got one thats pleasureable, low cost, extremely humiliating and entirely disgusting:

jizz on the christmas pudding and tell them its icing

i know im ashamed of myself
Member Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.

I Play the Bagpipes.

they actually are a pleasant instrument.
Itching powder in their stockings, so when they reach in them, they itch.

Either that or replace the itching powder with a mousetrap.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.