Hey guys..

tried em both out today... heres what i have to say...

Warrior WRMG
Emg pickups had a fairly decent tone... and the tremelo was great.... it also felt absolutely beautiful despite the bolt on. no fret buzz at all

Hellraiser
Emg's sounded alot better than the warrior..... except there wasnt one with a trem in the shop, but ive been told the floyd is better than jacksons trem. However it didnt feel as comfortable as the jackson for some reason. I tried 2 models out and 1 had insane freat buzz and the other none.

I am thinking of buying one off of ebay... what is your opinion? im sort of leaning towards the shecter but you know.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
The Schecter Hellraiser is a much more solid guitar than the Warrior. You're paying a good bit for the body style of the Warrior in comparison to the schecter where you're buying a guitar with real EMG pickups, and an OFR with a solid mahogany body. Make sure you play some sort of Schecter first. If you don't like the neck, the guitar will never be a good choice for you.

If you end up preferring the Jackson neck but you like all the Schecter has to offer, check out:
Ibanez S520
Jackson MG series Dinky
Washburn X40pro
Ibanez RG1570

I recommend buying used, save you a good 40% easily.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by MESAexplorer
The Schecter Hellraiser is a much more solid guitar than the Warrior. You're paying a good bit for the body style of the Warrior in comparison to the schecter where you're buying a guitar with real EMG pickups, and an OFR with a solid mahogany body. Make sure you play some sort of Schecter first. If you don't like the neck, the guitar will never be a good choice for you.

If you end up preferring the Jackson neck but you like all the Schecter has to offer, check out:
Ibanez S520
Jackson MG series Dinky
Washburn X40pro
Ibanez RG1570

I recommend buying used, save you a good 40% easily.

Umm...They BOTH have real EMG's. The Warrior has an 81/85 combo whereas the Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR has the 81TW/89.

So TS, naturally, yes, you will get a better clean tone with the Schecter. Keep in mind though that if you have a good amp, you'll be able to get a decent clean tone from both of them.