i do alot of shopping on ebay. and just for $hits and giggles i looked up gas masks to see how much they are going for. and surprisingly not much at all. like 5 bucks and 5 shipping.

but i was wondering since they were used back in russia and bosnia and **** would the filters still be contaminated if they were actually exposed to toxic gas?
Wouldn't you just buy new filters?
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
thats a good question. pretty sure they got rid of all the used ones though
Hmm go to Army surplus store,they should have cheap gasmask and you could ask the guys there if they have been used.
Oh and while your their buy a cheapo flack jacket they are kinda cool.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Nexium
Hmm go to Army surplus store,they should have cheap gasmask and you could ask the guys there if they have been used.
Oh and while your their buy a cheapo flack jacket they are kinda cool.

anything in those stores are way expensive, like 50 bucks for the ones i saw on ebay. and if i got a flack jacket along with it my parents would prolly think im gunna go on some sort of rampage because i just started playing COD4.
Quote by Brokntragedy
anything in those stores are way expensive, like 50 bucks for the ones i saw on ebay. and if i got a flack jacket along with it my parents would prolly think im gunna go on some sort of rampage because i just started playing COD4.

Paranoid parents

Do you just buy random army stuff of ebay?
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Nexium

Paranoid parents

Do you just buy random army stuff of ebay?

no not at all. i just bought a 360 the other day. i got my SG faded on there a few years ago. and i get alot of just regular **** in bulk for way cheap.

i got 3 american apparel zipups for 50 bucks, thats 3 for 1. if i had a religion i would be jewin it up.
Quote by Brokntragedy
i dont wanna buy new ones. i hate buying anything expensive. hence why i shop on ebay.

I would assume that filters are not expensive at all
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by CrucialGutchman
Do you really want to stick your face where some freedom-hating commie stuck his? You'll probably contract SARS, and then there's only a 98.6 percent chance you'll live. That's fucked up.

Those are some good odds
Quote by Hakanku
Quote by Brokntragedy
i never said i was gunna buy one. it was just something that hit me when i searched it.

It really depends on what type of gas mask you're thinking of buying
Quote by Hakanku
Quote by Blitzraptor007
It really depends on what type of gas mask you're thinking of buying

i want one that breaths for me.
Quote by Telecaster7
why would you worry about a gas mask being poisoned?

if it did kill you, it was clearly defective, and you could get your money back...

i actually did a real life "lol" at this.
BEWARE OF OLD GASMASKS!
MANY CONTAIN ASPETSTOS FILTERS!
And no,if they had been used they would have been decontaminated.And when have chemical weapons been used?
They don't bother training with real gas.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
well idk how **** went down at chernobyl if they had to use em there and then now they want to sell em to americans and think they are winning the cold war by killing us.
Quote by Brokntragedy
well idk how **** went down at chernobyl if they had to use em there and then now they want to sell em to americans and think they are winning the cold war by killing us.

Finally, someone gets it. I've been saying it for years; the Russians bowing out of the Cold War was a ruse. They were secretly trying to gain America's trust so that they could sell us gas masks used in Chernobyl to prevent the inhalation of nuclear radiation after they purposely blew up on of their own power-plants and killed hundreds of their own citizens in the process.

It's all so obvious. I don't see how people didn't catch on sooner.

They must be stopped.
Quote by CrucialGutchman
Finally, someone gets it. I've been saying it for years; the Russians bowing out of the Cold War was a ruse. They were secretly trying to gain America's trust so that they could sell us gas masks used in Chernobyl to prevent the inhalation of nuclear radiation after they purposely blew up on of their own power-plants and killed hundreds of their own citizens in the process.

They must be stopped.

perhaps you should join this dandy new group?

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/coldwaraintover/
Quote by CrucialGutchman
Do you really want to stick your face where some freedom-hating commie stuck his? You'll probably contract SARS, and then there's only a 98.6 percent chance you'll live. That's fucked up.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

They must be stopped.

it was obviously not a serious statement, but you had to take it full on front like i meant it so you could do you smart-ass dance and look like a hot shot.

if you need attention that badly try bugging ur parents.
Quote by Brokntragedy
it was obviously not a serious statement, but you had to take it full on front like i meant it so you could do you smart-ass dance and look like a hot shot.

if you need attention that badly try bugging ur parents.

Leave off him, it was funny.