I just realized I've been on the pit for around 15 hours straight (with short breaks throughout) I have to sleep. Good night.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Have all of your posts in the last 15 hours been this pointless?
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by dubstar92
I just realized I've been on the pit for around 15 hours straight (with short breaks throughout) I have to sleep. Good night.

Big fucking deal, I've been on here since April with short breaks throughout.
I like this forum because it's active when I'm up at odd hours avoiding doing work.
Quote by shooterman
lol what your record time being on here straight

Oh god I knew he'd get a grammar challenged response of someone who actually cares..
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
WHOAH

I just opened this thread and realised it was a utter fvcking waste of time

PROTIP: Nobody cares how much sleep you are getting
Quote by shooterman
lol what your record time being on here straight

The underlined part of this post sums up my feelings when I read it.
Quote by Trivium
Oh god I knew he'd get a grammar challenged response of someone who actually cares..

"Oh, God, I knew he'd get a grammatically-challenged response from someone who actually cares."

Enjoy.
Dear Ts,
Thank you. That makes me feel better about myself.

Love,
me
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Våd Hamster
*careometer*

Is that registering negative care or is it just a low quality meter? What is negative care?

How ironic, I suddenly care slightly about this thread now
Quote by Survivalism
"Oh, God, I knew he'd get a grammatically-challenged response from someone who actually cares."

Enjoy.

Thank God someone actually wasted their time. I knew it would happen. Online criticism ftw. Oh and technically grammatically is just an adverb and doesn't need the hyphen.. that's just being excessively pretentious.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Leaving after the epic post in the Kill It thread? wha...why?

*gives e-coffee
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Quote by Roast Beef
Is that registering negative care or is it just a low quality meter? What is negative care?

How ironic, I suddenly care slightly about this thread now

It's just old and worn from 19 years of service.

It keeps dropping to a lower resting point every time it is used, so given enough time, everything will mean absolutely dick.
Happens to all of us, man. Now go to bed, you're in the state of mind that gets people banned....
Nope, no sig here.