Hi my budget is £500 i am after decent combo for that price.
i play in a band we play indie/rock music.
i play my sg most of the time through a line 6 spider 2 which i am borrowing at the moment think he wants it back lol.
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,
thanks for reading
laney VC30-212.. fantastic cleans ad more than enough gain for indie/ 70's rock tones, and its only like £400 aswell so i would recomend getting a good eq for the effects loop because it makes getting a good tone much easier.
Laney VC30 or a Peavey Classic 30.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I don't know much about UK prices, but can you find a new or used Vox AC30? That would be my automatic suggestion.

What kind of indie music though? Like 90s British indie rock like Oasis/Blur/Verve stuff, or more modern Arcade Fire/Bright Eyes indie?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
As said, Laney VC30 seems up your street.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by shadow__666
I don't know much about UK prices, but can you find a new or used Vox AC30? That would be my automatic suggestion.

What kind of indie music though? Like 90s British indie rock like Oasis/Blur/Verve stuff, or more modern Arcade Fire/Bright Eyes indie?

This.
I have (had) a Laney VC-30 210. It is a great amp. The clean channel is really cool, perfect for indie, and the OD is really great for all kinds of rock. For that british vox type sound, you can't beat it on a budget...
you aren't a million miles off an orange rockerverb or vox ac30cc with that budget... unless you're already at your definite limit (in which case look at the laney and peavey which have already been mentioned), it's probably worth saving up a little more.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?