I've been playing for a little over a year now and i decided that I would like to have a Wah Wah pedal. But I don't know which one I should get. MY budget is about 100$ CAN. I would like a Wah Wah Pedal that lasts long and wouldn't break so easily.
Do you guys have any suggestions for me?
If it's for lower gain stuff, a Vox wah is probably the way to go. For higher gain, I like my Ibanez Weeping Demon best.

Personally I find most of the Crybaby range (esp. the signature models) to be quite overrated, but each to their own.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Crybaby - it might be more expensive but its the industry standard
LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY

I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die (about women) - Jens Ludwig

Quote by leony03
That made me lol so hard!!!

yay
my crybaby is ok... Great for clean, and a bit of dirt, but does NOT like any tone remotely approaching heavy, and loses its intesity up on the fret board. plus it hiss as you rock it from bass to treble, which i find so annoying, i hate using the little bugger. but it does sound great, especially clean or with creamy overdrive
Originally Posted by Kill Factory
If you want to play some emo music, I recommend using these settings:

Gain: 0
Bass: 0
Mid: 0
Treble: 0

Master Volume: 0

HAHA!
The Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon it's a good option, I think, but is a $100 americans, so is a
im getting a vox wah for xmas and i brought against the dunlop crybaby. It suits my style of music more.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
I'd go ahead and get a crybaby classic
Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Traynor YCV40 Custom Valve Combo Amp
Crybaby GCB-95 Wah
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Digitech RP-50
what do u think about slash wah? Is it a good pedal for rock/metal?
Thanks
The Slash Wah is a horrible pedal. My friend has one, and it's wah range is average and it has no power at all. The only reason it sells is because of the Slash signature, and he doesn't even use one.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
im getting the morley power/volume wah

one of the best for metal/hi gain stuff
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
id say the weeping deamon is the best
Jackson RR3
ESP LTD MH-250NT (EMG 81-85)
Peavey Valveking 100 Head
Harley Benton Cabnet
Blackstar Distx Valve Distortion
Boss DD3
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Boss Noise-Gate
A Member Of The Jackson Players Group
Quote by shadow__666
The Slash Wah is a horrible pedal. My friend has one, and it's wah range is average and it has no power at all. The only reason it sells is because of the Slash signature, and he doesn't even use one.

I agree, the distortion is rubbish and you're paying for the name.
Although I rather like the wah.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Thanks guys for all the suggestions!!! I'm choosing between the Dunlop 535Q or the Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah.