My band 'lost to the continent' have just recorded our first ep, It would be great if you could check it out and give me your opinions and constructive crique, You can find us at the following link
www.myspace.com/losttothecontinent

Thanks Colm
www.street-dogs.com
www.randytheband.com
www.maroonhate.com
Thank you both

Quote by darkrikku
i like the 4am song, its very zen, i added you, let me know what you think

coreys music, yes?? i really like what you done, did u record the tracks at home? Sounds real raw which i like a lot...House of the rising sun is an awesome cover, vanilla ice is great aswell
www.street-dogs.com
www.randytheband.com
www.maroonhate.com
yes corey's music, beacuse i cant think of a name at all, and yeah i love the raw sound, which is why i didnt do a studio recording, and pay 80 bucks for a song, and i only have a desk mic,for home, so i do what i can. and i appriciate the comment, thank you alot
Dude you done great with only a desk mic, Good stuff. Are you recording anything new at the moment?
www.street-dogs.com
www.randytheband.com
www.maroonhate.com
be great to hear studio quality tracks aswell, are u recording originals?
www.street-dogs.com
www.randytheband.com
www.maroonhate.com
Not bad, I like the general style of the music. I like the intro to 4 a.m., but I don't think it's fits with the rest of the song enough. I would consider changing the intro to that song/maybe writing a new song around the current intro. I dunno, just my 2 cents. Keep it up!
Quote by bassbones
Not bad, I like the general style of the music. I like the intro to 4 a.m., but I don't think it's fits with the rest of the song enough. I would consider changing the intro to that song/maybe writing a new song around the current intro. I dunno, just my 2 cents. Keep it up!

Hey man, thanks for the feedback, much apprieciated, yeah wev had mixed opinions on it, ppl seem to luv it or that it doesnt fit, the idea was for the keyboards to kinda represent the tickin of a clock and the bass the thud of the bell ringing at the beginning, kinda make ya feel like ur alone thinking deeply, with the repeating 8 times at the beginning, Maybe we didnt pull it of exactly but happy with how it turned out. Thanks again. If ya ave any more input greatly recieved
www.street-dogs.com
www.randytheband.com
www.maroonhate.com