This is not spam nor am I asking for any. I just want to know if this site really works or if it's a bunch of crap.
In school, they told me, "Practice makes perfect". Then they said, "Nobody's perfect", so I quit practicing.
Try it yourself
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
you have to pay for it pretty funny though the commercial is playing on my tv as i type this
Gear

Jarrett Custom Les Paul
Epiphone Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore AS73
I again second 0ri0nz0r's opinion.
Quote by Screeech!!!!
Stalin: sweet mustache
Hitler: sweet mustache
Pol Pot: cool name
Che Guevara: looks good on t-shirts

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Somebody get this guy a glass of milk

Yes, that is good BRING ME THE MILK
Give it a try, it's free. If your computer is so slow that it's bugging you, I'd look into some hardware upgrades.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
well my computer had windows 98 on it when it was bought. our ram's maxed out at 250mb and we have 37 gigs of disk space (max, not available) and a ****ty processor.
In school, they told me, "Practice makes perfect". Then they said, "Nobody's perfect", so I quit practicing.
as in most cases, this is bullcrap.

don't ever trust a program that'll make your pc faster.

if you want it to go faster do it manually!
(type tweak vista/xp in google and you should find a load of cmd prompts/regedits/... which can help you speed up your system, or if you fail, ruin it )

I use avg/spybot/sd-resident/winvista firewall and I don't get any spyware anymore (yeah, I still scan every week, nothing shows up tho).

use crapcleaner about once a day, defrag on a regular basis.

this will help you more then a superprogram, and with the right tweaks, you can speed up even a new pc (my laptop went from 3300->3766 3dmarks (06) after tweaking).

whatever you do, don't trust on it i'd say

edit: did some research, turns out to be a scam! type in "finallyfast.com + scam" in google and you'll find sh1tloads of complaints
Last edited by numinis at Dec 23, 2008,