hey im looking for a pedal i could use to activate/deactivate the distortion while im standing and playing.. or and peadle that comes with som effect or sumthing.. i have no idea..i have a peavey blazer 158 and a fender stratocaster..
Buy a distortion pedal? Improve your distortion from which i know of rage's and the like aren't too good, and keep your amp on clean therefore kills two birds with one stone.
I'LL ALWAYS NEED THIS
I'LL ALWAYS NEED YOU
or i gusse my distortion is fine.. but perhaps a pedal with some effects or somthing?
i play alternative.. blnnk 182 angels and airvaws. my bidget is from 20 to 60 chf.. swis franks.. i live in switzerland..
must resist correcting....

if your amp has a footswitch port on the back, get one of these. if not. you may want to look into a distortion pedal ( althought it may not sound that great with that amp)
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Cliff-FCR6919P-Dual-Button-Amp-Footswitch?sku=158006
ok.. i dont have a foot switch port at the back., i was hoping to find somthing i could connect from my guitar.. to my amp.. somthin like this

AMP--------peadle--------Guitar
but i think my distortion is ok,, so theres no need to get a distortion pedal.. so perhaps a pedal that puts in som effects
Quote by alam

but i think my distortion is ok,, so theres no need to get a distortion pedal.. so perhaps a pedal that puts in som effects

Go try a couple of good distortion pedal anyway, you can't switch it without a footswitch input.
ಠ_ಠ
It's not spelled peadle. It's pedal. I know your foreign, but the only way you'll learn is by being corrected.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Jeremy Peadle?

Dunno if your amp has an input for a footswitch, if not you'll simply need to buy a distortion pedal of some kind.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
It depends on what you want it to do, there's no point just looking at random pedals.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

Look into an Ibanez TS-808 TubeScreamer. It's an overdrive/distortion pedal, and the best purchase I ever made.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
i want a pedal with these effects
Effects:
Chorus
Tremolo
Flange
Delay
Spring Reverb
Hall Reverb
Then just buy yourself a cheap multi fx like a digitech RP50
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc