im looking for a multi effects pedal to run throught the effects loop of my 6505

i want to be able to have no pre amp gain from the pedal and have the option of not having a modelled clean sound

i just want to be able to have a few setting EG

delay+chorus---------Delay-----------Flange-------Phaser
------1-------------------2-------------------3-------------4

that sort of thing what is the best unit for this

price really isnt a problem but not fancy rack units as i have no room for them

cheers
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

My band: www.facebook.com/deifieduk
(actually called Deified)
Really nothing sounds as good as the single pedals. I use a 6505 also but A delay is all i'll run in the fx loop. If you run the wrong effect in the fx loop it'll kill tone. Because the fx loop is after the pre amp. But anyway... You want 5 pedals it looks like... Best thing is to just get one at a time until you get it. And then get an A/B switch and a/b your fx loop. That way when you want to turn them off you don't have to turn off all the pedals by themselves.

If you must go multi fx I have no idea these days what is good. But I do know that boss makes one that isn't big on amp models and all that and just focuses on the fx which is what you want.
that a/b pedal sound the best idea how would i connect it to my amp
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

My band: www.facebook.com/deifieduk
(actually called Deified)
Its a darned shame you dont want a "fancy rack" solution as the TC G-major is pretty much exactly what you want. Take it from me the quality of the effects puts Boss,Digitech,Zoom and all that kind of multieffect to shame.

If moneys no problem i guess id look at the TC nova system or the new Eventide Timefactor and modfactor pedals a look as those do look awesome.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
T.C.Electronics g-sharp. It's all you need plus midicontrolable. And it sounds amazing
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
Your amp is so good that will go well with every multifx!

Some suggestions are Digitech RP500,1000
and Line 6 PodXt Live. .

If you like your amp sound get individual pedals. .